New Stang in the GA'rage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that interior.
    There was a white Vert with a yellow and black interior I think when Lee was scanning for local cars. I assume yellow, as he said it was Yellow Line, and didn't think I'd like it.

Edit: It was yellow line and ceramic, where yours is red. No wonder he skipped it!
    Last edited by yellowstang; 04-25-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

White with red interior is classic.

Comment

Sexy ride. We love my wife's '16 EB Mustang.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Saw these when H text them to me. Busy weekend, so couldn't get to see in person.

Looks BADASS though. Might try to swing by H. Hoping wheels get here w/out being busted up like last shipment.

Comment

H didn't text me shit!

Comment

Beautiful car, and I love the interior, but I see a major flaw in it's design. It's missing two cylinders.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Beautiful car, and I love the interior, but I see a major flaw in it's design. It's missing two cylinders.
                Say what? Ecoboost > V6. Isn't Ford phasing out 6 cylinder Mustangs?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Say what? Ecoboost > V6. Isn't Ford phasing out 6 cylinder Mustangs?
                  I figured he was just confused and thought the ecoboost was a 6 cylinder..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    I figured he was just confused and thought the ecoboost was a 6 cylinder..
                    That would be a sweet ride, and would really challenge 5.0 sales.

Comment

Lisa already let me drive it at lunch Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        Sexy ride. We love my wife's '16 EB Mustang.
                        Aside from the heater hose blowing off, have you had any other problems?

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        That would be a sweet ride, and would really challenge 5.0 sales.
                        I drove a Fusion Sport that comes with a twin turbo 2.7 V-6 AWD, it pulls like a mofo on the HWY, it wants to stay 85-95mph with no problem, but it was sucking down gas like a 5.0 and was pretty heavy.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        Lisa already let me drive it at lunch Monday...
                        Bastard!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Aside from the heater hose blowing off, have you had any other problems?
                          None. I get reminded by a 4.5yr old back seat driver to jot break it again every time I'm driving and start going a little heavy on the pedal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Nioce. Super easy car to modify too.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

My bad, I thought Ford was ecoboosting both 4 and 6-pots. Or is it that they do have an ecoboost 6-er, but only for the trucks?

"Booosted baby!"

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                My bad, I thought Ford was ecoboosting both 4 and 6-pots. Or is it that they do have an ecoboost 6-er, but only for the trucks?

"Booosted baby!"
                                uh, yes, and some sedans.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X