Sausage Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    There were some funny parts but I am afraid Seth is headed the way of Sandler. The last 10 minutes was great but the rest was hit or miss.
    I thought it was hilarious pretty much throughout.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      I thought it was hilarious pretty much throughout.
      There were a lot of funny parts but sometimes I just got the feeling they were trying way to hard. I liked it.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It was an R-rated movie for adults and the humor was great! The grocery store sections, wobbly ass wheels on the grocery carts, the dirty ass back room of the store, all classic! We enjoyed it and it was well worth the $6.00 per last night.

Selma's classic line, "once you go taco, you never go baco!" This had me rolling...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          It was an R-rated movie for adults and the humor was great! The grocery store sections, wobbly ass wheels on the grocery carts, the dirty ass back room of the store, all classic! We enjoyed it and it was well worth the $6.00 per last night.

Selma's classic line, "once you go taco, you never go baco!" This had me rolling...
          Did you pull the popcorn-in-your-lap trick on the wife?

Comment

I really wish Craig Robinson would have been cast as the douche instead of gritz. They are both non perishable. Imagine what kind of press they would have had with a black voiced douche walking around the store beating the crap out of people and setting parts on fire.

Comment

Working...
            X