YETI hook up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I have left mine out in my truck over night and still had cold water the next morning.
    I've left mine in the truck overnight, last week, and still had ice the next morning. Granted, size of the cube matters too when it comes to that. Sonic ice won't last long I'm guessing.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I've left mine in the truck overnight, last week, and still had ice the next morning. Granted, size of the cube matters too when it comes to that. Sonic ice won't last long I'm guessing.
      True..

I can't believe it, but I have honestly had to think about having TOO much ice. Too much ice and you wont get enough water because the damn ice won't melt!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I got the 30oz as well. Our ice machine at work barely works, so I fill it with ice at home and drink water all day out of it.

I am probably going to get the kids and the wife one each.

I have left mine out in my truck over night and still had cold water the next morning.
        I can hook you up with RTIC's when you are ready. I should have 20 oz next week if you want something smaller for the kids.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I used sonic ice while we were in the hospital and I noticed a significant decrease in the length of time the ice lasted.
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• You folks need to learn to drink faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            You folks need to learn to drink faster.
            I can get ice once and refill it all day long at my desk. It's really important for my wife, who while teaching, doesnt have the option of going and getting ice 4-5 times a day.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Some people just can't drink room temp water.

Besides, drinking cold water makes you burn calories. Right?

Comment

I filled my Yeti up with my ice and left it out over night. Next morning it was filled with unicorn tears and silver dollars.
                Get some bro!

David

Comment

I drink plenty fast. When I'm out and about, I want my drink to last, because especially between job sites, I can't refill water and ice at each one. Many of them don't have working plumbing yet, much less a working ice machine.

I don't keep a case of bottled water in the truck because of the heat and plastic leaching, and because I carry a couple tool boxes with me everywhere I go. Bed isn't completely full, but I need more room in case I have to haul something from my office or from one site to another.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Some of you need to be drinking more than 30 oz's of water a day.

I was gifted a 30 oz cup from work and yeah it works, but I tend to drink water at a decent rate and don't need ice to last longer then a few hours. So a cheaper cup/mug is what I go to since it can be thrown in the dishwasher when needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Some of you need to be drinking more than 30 oz's of water a day.

I was gifted a 30 oz cup from work and yeah it works, but I tend to drink water at a decent rate and don't need ice to last longer then a few hours. So a cheaper cup/mug is what I go to since it can be thrown in the dishwasher when needed.
                      I think most of us are implying that we are filling it multiple times throughout the day. Hence the reason we enjoy the fact that it is holding it's ice. We don't have access to ice throughout the day, or a way to keep cold bottles of water.

Comment

• Exactly. Multiple refills of water a day using the same ice.

Comment

• oh yea, 3 or 4 refills a day on a 30oz cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post

I used sonic ice while we were in the hospital and I noticed a significant decrease in the length of time the ice lasted.
                            Yes we have one of those machines at our house and it doesn't last the whole day. Still lasts a long time but not nearly as long as cubes.

I didn't know you did these but I have you're email. Definitely going to hit you up for some new ones or do what I already have!

Comment

• Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
                              Yes we have one of those machines at our house and it doesn't last the whole day. Still lasts a long time but not nearly as long as cubes.

I didn't know you did these but I have you're email. Definitely going to hit you up for some new ones or do what I already have!
                              Just let me know! I keep 30 Oz all of the time. 20 Oz I have on occasion. I sell them plain, powder coated, and/or personalized with vinyl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

• How much to powder coat? I have the cups already.

Comment

Working...
                                X