tin foil hat time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tin foil hat time

Gregg Prescott, an author and editor at In5d.com got an intriguing private message from someone on Facebook. This is the message: “Hi Gregg, I follow your in5d website everyday and I’m thankful there are like minded people like yourself who are aware of global things that I have know since I was a little girl. […]

now... I know what you guys are thinking....

I don't claim to say these pictures are proof of anything but I have to ask people that are much smarter than me..... WTF? My guess is a bunch of pics that have no significance, but all grouped together looks sketchy as fuck.

A lot of those are photos of test mules. The tanks are for ballast, they move the weight around to simulate cargo shifting or even to determine what kind of payload one can carry safely.

The sticker that actually says CHEMTRAIL on it is a deferral sticker which pilots use to notify ground crews the system isn't working properly. The pilot was making a joke in this case.

Also cloud seeding is a real thing. Many countries do it, including the United States. I suspect a few of these photos are of that system.

Comment

A few of those pictures look like sodium chloride tanks used for cloud seeding.

Comment

Half of these look photo-shopped.

The other half are innocuous and easily explained
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Alex Jones is having a raging hard on right now.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Here's some info on what some of those are: http://contrailscience.com/contrail-or-chemtrail/

For instance, this (from your link)

It's not some cancer wand.

It's used to test icing on planes...

This:

Is from a legit cloud-seeding aircraft

It does not actually spray anything but uses silver iodine flares that are either ejected, or burn in place.
            It’s operated by the Sandy land Underground Water Conservation district of Plains, Texas, as part of their SOAR program. They have some more photos of similar equipment on their site. They are all small aircraft not capable of getting to the above 30,000 feet where contrails normally form.
            etc

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              A few of those pictures look like sodium chloride tanks used for cloud seeding.
              Or silver iodide.

Comment

Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Zeaka look out !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X