No announcement yet.

It’s Official: Obama Presidency Had Worst Economic Growth Since World War II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact 1: more people on food stamps than ever.

Fact 2: in 8 years national debt from $10 to $20 trillion.

Fact 3: minority unemployment higher under O than Bush.

Fact 4: democratic run cities more bankrupt and crime ridden: chicago, detroit, Baltimore, and LA.

Gonna start talking about russian conspiracies now?

Comment

anthony, i read your number one and kept scrolling. i am going to do some deductive reasoning with you real fast and let you go back and do your homework.

are you suggesting the the american population is anywhere close to where it was any time around WW2?

start there, send me a pm if you want to maintain relevance.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

not only is that rationale silly, it's just dumb as hell.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Dodge, dip, duck, dodge and lie. You of zero facts. Did you even read the article? Growth is a pretty level playing field and your diety is historically awful. And you never ever respond to the evidence of the democratic utopias created in many US inner cities. Your inability to admit a black president made the lives of most black people worse is the most racist thing ever done in the long history of DFWMUSTANGS here and Canadia. Get a grip on reality already.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Dodge, dip, duck, dodge and lie. You of zero facts. Did you even read the article?
            You do realize the hovering fakenews shitball just swallowed you up and shit you out?

Comment

thx fam
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Anthony, you strike me as someone who reads the title or headline but none of the content.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  Anthony, you strike me as someone who reads the title or headline but none of the content.
                  Read it and as I stated growth is a level playing field since it's measured in percent making relative. And relative to other Presidents Obamanomics was a disaster.

You strike me as a dolt who can't figure out how a myriad of today's problems are all the direct result of an idiotic political ideology.

Comment

exlude is quite intelligent, he's just wrong a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      exlude is quite intelligent, he's just wrong a lot.
                      that makes two of us i suppose
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        that makes two of us i suppose
                        Ya know, you're not far off.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Read it and as I stated growth is a level playing field since it's measured in percent making relative.
                          What are you trying to say here, "percent making relative"?

Growth of GDP is a very important measurement, but not one person in here is addressing why our GDP had such abysmal growth outside of "Obama did it". People like you are just hanging on to the portion that GP bolds for you.

Let me ask you, why was there so little GDP growth under Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                            What are you trying to say here, "percent making relative"?

Growth of GDP is a very important measurement, but not one person in here is addressing why our GDP had such abysmal growth outside of "Obama did it". People like you are just hanging on to the portion that GP bolds for you.

Let me ask you, why was there so little GDP growth under Obama?
                            No one thinks it was Obamas fault... everyone knows what really caused it.

It was those damn robot aliens!

Comment

that and you started a war who's end result was the exact act for which you went to war for.

im sure thats a tongue twister for you though..

lmk when you pick up what i am putting down.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                No one thinks it was Obamas fault... everyone knows what really caused it.

It was those damn robot aliens!
                                You're not far off! The next presidential debates could be centered around how to employ all the people whose jobs were taken by the Chinese made robots.

Hell, we kind of had it with Trump promising all those coal jobs back which no longer exist due to automation.

Comment

Working...
                                X