How bout them Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King View Post
    Yeah, the lopsided number of shots/shots on goal eventually put the handwriting on the wall, but there was still that chance of a win in the OTs. Stars fan here, but the Blues were the all-around better team in this final game.
    If it wasn't for Bishop the Stars would've lost in 6.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Agreed, in the third period especially it seemed the puck was almost always down at the Stars goal so that Bishop had to constantly defend. There was a bit of action at the other end near the very end of the period that could have maybe ended it, but it just wasn't to be.

Comment

What sucks is that Bishop was a god damn wall all night and then a nasty bounce is what did him in, not some kind of great play or anything. I'm surprised they even made it to OT. That was a horrible showing for a game 7 especially with as intense as they came out to start the game.

Comment

It's like when we had our chances we tried to pass in front rather than just crank it in.

Wonder if we'll bring Zuccarrello back. I think I read where if the Stars resign him then the 2020 3rd rounder to the Rangers becomes a 2020 first rounder. Lost a 2nd round pick of this years draft in the trade. I'm open for it. Benn and Segin aren't getting any younger. Same with Bishop.
          Last edited by pHILSANITY07; 05-08-2019, 01:43 PM.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Well, at least we can say we lost to the eventual Stanley Cup champs.
            That was a very good game tonight.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What does everyone think about picking up Pavelski and Perry for some offense? Wish we could have made a deal with Zuccarello. I think we might be a pretty good contender for the cup.

CN

Comment

I'm thinking we're in pretty good shape after adding Pavelski. Wish something could have been worked out with Zucc. He was a hell of an addition. I'm iffy about Perry, but we shall see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                  What does everyone think about picking up Pavelski and Perry for some offense? Wish we could have made a deal with Zuccarello. I think we might be a pretty good contender for the cup.

CN
                  One part about signing Zuccarello is if the Stars did then it would give up a first round draft pick.

I forgot the exact details. If the Stars advanced to the Western Conference finals then the 2nd round pick they traded to the Rangers becomes a 1st Rounder. Same if the Stars resigned him.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Already disappointed with this season. Was SO ready for the start of this season.

CN

Comment

Well this has taken a great turn. I have watched all the games so far and they are finally playing as a team.

Go stars

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                        Well this has taken a great turn. I have watched all the games so far and they are finally playing as a team.

Go stars

CN
                        Last couple of weeks they've looked pretty tough. Hard to believe they started off as bad as they did.

Comment

Since the tornado that hit Dallas on October 20th. The Stars are 11-1-1.

If memory serves me right they were 15th in the Western Conference on that date. To now being in 4th place and 5 points behind the Blues for 1st.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Falling apart again. Looking worse than at the beginning. Not sure how this season will go.

CN

Comment

Yeah I'm gonna need Roope Hintz step it up after that injury. He's one of my fantasy forwards.

Comment

Didn't watch the Jets game, but at least we ended the streak. Should've beaten the Wild on Sunday if it wasn't for that late penalty.
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                                X