What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
    New York State has observed that of Coronavirus patients who require hospitalization, 54% are 18-43 years of age. Not a old persons disease......
    I guess the bigger question is how many 18-43 year olds are in the hospital. Like it just got going good up there and those are the main folks that have it. Also, did they lock them down due to fever or are all of those people on breathers? I am the germaphobe at the office, I even got the plaque, and even I would like to know more than just a random stat.

They also said one was dying an hour yesterday or something and got their ass jumped because they took the stat from 6 hours in the day where six people died every hour or something like that and not a full day.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Went to academy today to pick up a rimfire scope for a 10/22 for my woman. Picked up a nice Nikon.

There were 20 people waiting on background checks. They had almost no rifle ammo, but plenty of 9mm and 45.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          I guess the bigger question is how many 18-43 year olds are in the hospital.
          As well as how healthy they were prior to getting sick. Let’s just ignore that and start spreading worldwide panic over ignorance much like mayor shitbag of NYC is doing right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            I would bet you are not buying ammo and guns now if you were actually prepared! Lots of dumb people out there though. Hey stay away from each other, oh shit I am going to go jamb into wall mart with 400 other mouth breathers. Like I said, the people buying bottled water were the best.

I have plenty of guns and ammo since this isn't the Apocalypse and I don't need 30 years worth( Even though I might have), if I even make it that long. You would think older people would sell shit off every year as they get older. I mean at 60 I need this much, at seventy I need a little less, etc etc.
            I have plenty of guns ammo and I hope I never need to actually use any of it. It’s my constitutional right to own guns and I will excercise my right to arm myself no matter what the fucking govt says. They are dividing use to make us weak. If you love America and it’s freedoms you better defend them now

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
              Holy shit!

ahahahahahahahahah!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                I have plenty of guns ammo
                That’s actually really scary!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  He's got all the guns ammo. If you can think of any kind of guns ammo, he's got it.

I heard he has about 100 guns ammo. That's a lot of guns ammo.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                    I have plenty of guns ammo
                    Guns ammo is useless if you don’t have any magazineclips.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Guns ammo is useless if you don’t have any magazineclips.
                      What if your magazines don't use clips?

Comment

• clipazines is where it's at.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Dallas County shelter-in-place beginning 12:01AM Tuesday, runs through April 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                            Dallas County shelter-in-place beginning 12:01AM Tuesday, runs through April 3.
                            Judge Jenkins can go fuck himself. I will still be working.

Just remember that he's the same mother fucker that said Ebola wasn't a big deal.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              Judge Jenkins can go fuck himself. I will still be working.

Just remember that he's the same mother fucker that said Ebola wasn't a big deal.
                              Jenkins is now giving exemptions, so far pool service has not been mentioned.

EDIT: you might get a waiver under “sanitation”.
                              Last edited by white trash wagon; 03-22-2020, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                It’s only scary if you try to kick my door in or rob me! Eliminate the threat

Comment

Working...
                                X