What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

I dont personally know a single person hoarding sanitizer...do you?
    That's a rather large assumption.

I'll assume you haven't been out checking pantries in the middle of the night during a live action Outbreak remake?

Comment

• it must be tough always being the smartest guy in the room. eh there vizzini?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        That's a rather large assumption.

I'll assume you haven't been out checking pantries in the middle of the night during a live action Outbreak remake?
        Haha..."know of" would have been the appropriate term. I hang around intelligent people.

I'll reiterate - supply chains weren't setup to absorb this surge in demand. You dont need hoarding to outpace supply when demand increases like it has.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          So let me get this straight.

You believe that the global elite, the wealth holders, started a pandemic, which has the potential to crush not just the US economy, but the global economy, shredding their personal wealth, to take control?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Pandemic used to Bring in The New World. The global economy was already a pos. Had to have something to blame it on. Crash everything buy it all with your money creation and then you will own it all on a global scale. Once the old currency is destroyed a new one can be born. One that will track every single thing you buy and when. Sound free? The days of paper currency are numbered. The virus is not as bad as you think. You will like the old world better but you can’t go back

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            Pandemic used to Bring in The New World. The global economy was already a pos. Had to have something to blame it on. Crash everything buy it all with your money creation and then you will own it all on a global scale. Once the old currency is destroyed a new one can be born. One that will track every single thing you buy and when. Sound free? The days of paper currency are numbered. The virus is not as bad as you think. You will like the old world better but you can’t go back

So, let's say your right. 100% correct.

What are you going to do about it? Keep driving your truck? Killdozer? Use your truck as a one-time weapon like that train engineer?

You can bitch, moan, and repeat anti-NWO talking points ad nauseum, but what are you going to do? If your answer is "keep posting on internet forums" then shut it down, b/c no one cares, and you're not articulate enough to build a following that will do your bidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
              Hey moron, how many times do I need to tell you to shut the fuck up?

And BTW, didn't you say you were leaving?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

What are you going to do about it? Keep driving your truck? Killdozer? Use your truck as a one-time weapon like that train engineer?

You can bitch, moan, and repeat anti-NWO talking points ad nauseum, but what are you going to do? If your answer is "keep posting on internet forums" then shut it down, b/c no one cares, and you're not articulate enough to build a following that will do your bidding.
                Just letting people know what’s happening. I don’t give a fuck if you believe it or not. If I can help one person prepare for what is fixing to happen I am ok with that. I have been told to share info so that maybe people will wake up. I think it’s way too late for that but worth a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Hey moron, how many times do I need to tell you to shut the fuck up?

And BTW, didn't you say you were leaving?
                  I am practicing my right to free speech! You don’t like it don’t read it. You can shove your lil internet power trip bullshit right up your fat ass! You want me gone delete the account. Do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Nice try at disrespecting my job and painting me as a bad person. I do my job safely and have for 1.5 decades. I suppose I will grab a bag of cheese puffs with the rest of America sit and not do a damn thing.

Comment

• There is more to this than a virus. I went back home (southern Arkansas) last week. I drive past 3 of the biggest Churches in South Arkansas on the way to my plant Sunday morning. Two-four cars in each.

If you had told me I'd see a Sunday they weren't full I'd call you a fool. One of them has three services because they can't fit them all in one.

People are even being assholes. It's getting to everyone. It will continue to worsen.

Be prepared, try to stay mentally strong. My business has been good. I have two manufacturing plants that make metal roofing. We aren't huge companies. I started both with every dime I had. This will kill small businesses. For no reason.
                      Last edited by dblack1; 04-02-2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        I think there's a line of differentiation between buying supplies that you need in a reasonable quantity, and hoarding supplies from panic buying.
                        That's what I'm trying to point out. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining about people complaining, but it does get old hearing about it. They want the hand sanitizer, or insert x here, and they call other people stupid cause they can't get it.

Erm, then why do you want it? You're the only person in the world that has this particular need, at this time? You're aware there's a global pandemic on, right?

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                        Crash everything buy it all with your money creation and then you will own it all on a global scale.
                        Won't work. There has to be real world value created somewhere in the chain. World won't run on thin air and talk. The people "they" want to buy out and buy up with printed money, aren't going to settle for fake. Gotta be real. Might work for a little while, but then the house of cards comes tumbling down.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          When was the last time in your life you bought all the ingredients to make hand sanitizer?

My whole point is that the number of customers looking for hand sanitizer has increased at least 10 fold. It's not just a bunch of panic buying idiots buying out supplies....its a massive need for a product that cant immediately be absorbed by supply chains and manufacturers.
                          you can't buy the ingredients to make hand sanitizer because that's sold out also

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            you can't buy the ingredients to make hand sanitizer because that's sold out also

Valid as fuck point.

I've never even used it. I was a RN. I washed my hands.

I've got a dispenser at my business as you walk in now though. I'm a moron for following all of it. Just go live I reckon. They are going to take away freedom either way. They have already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Have you noticed that everyone is calling everyone else a dumb, for the exact same things they're doing?

"They're all stupid, and dammit I can't engage in what they're doing myself. What a world."

Really, that should be the official slogan to go with the Corona virus:

"All the people who prepared ahead of time are so stupid! ... Fuck I can't get stuff!!"

Yall ever heard the parable about the ant and the grasshopper?
                              It's that Carole Fuckin Baskins fault!!!! that bitch!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                                Valid as fuck point.

I've never even used it. I was a RN. I washed my hands.

I've got a dispenser at my business as you walk in now though. I'm a moron for following all of it. Just go live I reckon. They are going to take away freedom either way. They have already.
                                I got lucky and found a gallon of aloe and I already have isopropyl alcohol to make my own sanitizer...

But, I went out to get some coffee beans a few days ago and the coffee house had hand sanitizer on sale from a local distillery. It was $12 a bottle but the profits are going straight to the employees. So I bought a bottle.

Comment

Working...
                                X