This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    The Wuhan 400 has almost surpassed the total H1N1 death count despite H1N1 having 200 times as many cases. I would consider 2 orders of magnitude enough to warrant the difference in response.
    My numbers were US numbers. Stop being special.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      My numbers were US numbers. Stop being special.
      That's even dumber. You're comparing a multi year stretch to a multi week timespan. Not only that....you still dont understand how death rates work and why that's a more meaningful measure for an event that's actively occurring.

Look not everyone is out to get trump...some of us just want this shit go be over.

Comment

That's even dumber. You're comparing a multi year stretch to a multi week timespan. Not only that....you still dont understand how death rates work and why that's a more meaningful measure for an event that's actively occurring.

Look not everyone is out to get trump...some of us just want this shit go be over.
        You missed the point of my post. I’m used to it. Carry on.
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        dont downshift!!

Comment

You missed the point of my post. I’m used to it. Carry on.
          And you seem to have missed 4th grade math and anything after that.

Comment

And you seem to have missed 4th grade math and anything after that.
            H1N1 killed approximately 300,000 people.
            dont downshift!!

Comment

H1N1 killed approximately 300,000 people.
              You're dead set on proving you dont understand math at all...so lets walk you through this.

Now how many people got H1N1?

Comment

You're dead set on proving you dont understand math at all...so lets walk you through this.

Now how many people got H1N1?
                According to the CDC estimated 60.8 million cases reported in the US with 12469 deaths. CDC website shows a range, so there is some apparent discrepancy. These numbers are from 2009

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Don't take this as a personal attack.

You see, that's the problem with you millennial's, "I want this to be over, so I can get back out to living my life, oh muh gerd!!111!".

Well son, it ain't going to be over anytime soon, but you can help by staying indoors if you can help it and don't be part of the spreading/problem. This is the key to to us getting back to being normal, but it doesn't look to be going away anytime time soon and not until we get a cure and vaccine.
                  Since we don't have any of the above, best thing is to stay away from each other and let it die off on its own.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Don't take this as a personal attack.

You see, that's the problem with you millennial's, "I want this to be over, so I can get back out to living my life, oh muh gerd!!111!".

Well son, it ain't going to be over anytime soon, but you can help by staying indoors if you can help it and don't be part of the spreading/problem. This is the key to to us getting back to being normal, but it doesn't look to be going away anytime time soon and not until we get a cure and vaccine.
                    Since we don't have any of the above, best thing is to stay away from each other and let it die off on its own.
                    Definitely not a personal attack and I fully agree with you. We are just buying time to build the medical infrastructure in place for this to not turn out like Italy.

On a side note, I just heard another person mention the national lockdown reports from a us marshal by someone I would consider credible.

Comment

• I finally found my brisket, and for anyone looking for fresh meat...Local Yocal in McKinney had tons. But I had also forgot how overpriced they were...the cheapest brisket they had was a $108 Prime Angus. The Wagyu brisket next to it was over $200.

I miss my $50 costco prime briskets.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah but you don't know how to cook that shit
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Yeah but you don't know how to cook that shit
                          I bet you think cooking a brisket is hard. Let me guess...your smoker is made of wood?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            I finally found my brisket, and for anyone looking for fresh meat...Local Yocal in McKinney had tons. But I had also forgot how overpriced they were...the cheapest brisket they had was a $108 Prime Angus. The Wagyu brisket next to it was over $200.

I miss my $50 costco prime briskets.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                            My wife was at costco couple of days ago and they had prime briskets for like $65-$85. Not as low as they used to be but not $100.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• So my take is I think this will spread very quickly probably already has. Once most of us have been exposed we will get herd immunity. Virus will then be like damn nowhere to go guess I’m done here. The problem is your freedom has been compromised! Now what? You gonna get the vaccines they say you must get? If martial law is declared you handing over your guns? We have to think about this always protect your freedom. After all this is America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                                So my take is I think this will spread very quickly probably already has. Once most of us have been exposed we will get herd immunity. Virus will then be like damn nowhere to go guess I’m done here. The problem is your freedom has been compromised! Now what? You gonna get the vaccines they say you must get? If martial law is declared you handing over your guns? We have to think about this always protect your freedom. After all this is America.
                                How much LSD have you done in your life? You are wayyy all over the place. I don't understand your multiple positions or points. Everything you say contradicts something else you have already said.

Comment

Working...
                                X