Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restrep

Restrepo - Typo

TV premier Monday at 8 PM on Nat Geo for those that haven't had the chance to see it.

Last edited by 0 GT 2; 11-24-2010, 08:54 PM.
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

I just watched it last night, apperently having U-verse paid off. It was on the on demand thing. Great documentary, I give it 2 thumbs up!
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

It's on now, NatGeo TV
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Anyone know if OP Restrepo was the base we left all that ammo and shit behind in, only to have the Taliban come in and take it over later?
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I Netflixed this doc, it was good.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Anyone know if OP Restrepo was the base we left all that ammo and shit behind in, only to have the Taliban come in and take it over later?
            COP Keating is the one you are talking about but I don't think we so much left the shit behind so much as when the COP got overan the buggeaters collected our stuff up. If you have ever been to a COP or FB you will see ammo/AT4/weapons/NVG etc laying EVERYWHERE.

I did see a video on youtube posted up by the bad guys and I was a little pissed that they had free reign of a base we abandoned. We should have expected them to exploit our "tactical" retreat and had drones on station.

I have seen where the talibs had M4s and M240s that they had captured from us though. Never makes you happy to see that.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Restrepo is showing again tomorrow 8ET on Natgeo.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

You can also see this on Demand with Netflix. It's in HD and under the Docu section. I urge anyone who hasn't taken the time to watch it to do so.

Comment

I watched it on Netflix. Excellent. Doesn't try to make a political message. Just showing the experiences of a group of guys over a 15 month tour. Very poignant, especially regarding the personal meaning of the establishment of Restrepo and why.

Comment

I didn't get to finish watching it last night. But gonna finish it for sure tonight. It's really good.

Comment

Definately a good show!

Comment

Working...
                      X