No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some updated pics this weekend (2 weeks out) and have a motivational pic to put up too!

Kill it this week guys( and gals :] )
    Last edited by dville_gt's girl; 06-14-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• hey Dville you want me to come help you work on your car?! make sure the heater is on 90 though so your girl has to walk around like this :P

ya'll are making me REALLY want to finally start doing something to shed some pounds... I'm still not FAT but not FIT either.
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• leg humpers in 3...2...oh wait, they are already here!

Comment

• 1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Damn your girl is fit! Forgot what your name is dville_gt's girl but you're looking good! You going for competition status or something?

Comment

• Getting back on track this week, put on about 20 pounds in the course of moving to Austin and now working from home. I really think I need to go ahead and build that Treadmill desk I've always talked about. Would really come in handy being home all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                Damn your girl is fit! Forgot what your name is dville_gt's girl but you're looking good! You going for competition status or something?
                Yes, I am doing the NPC Texas State Naturals down in Austin Nov. 19. Not completely where I'd like to be but definitely made progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
                  Yes, I am doing the NPC Texas State Naturals down in Austin Nov. 19. Not completely where I'd like to be but definitely made progress.
                  You are in great shape. You will probably need to tan to fit in.

Can you kick DVille GT's ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    who can't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      Getting back on track this week, put on about 20 pounds in the course of moving to Austin and now working from home. I really think I need to go ahead and build that Treadmill desk I've always talked about. Would really come in handy being home all day.
                      I feel ya man. I put on about 20 myself since my lowest of 244 back in May. I am holding steady at about 260 but it's not good enough. Must do more!

Comment

You are in great shape. You will probably need to tan to fit in.

i figure i'll jump in here as well, here is my before/after picture (mind you the before was takin when i was totally pumped and the after was in the morning or something, not pumped at all.

before:

after:

Comment

• baby legs!!!

Just kidding man, good job

Comment

• Good job, I would like to be that lean, but for now my job needs to have the size and power.

I weighed 212 today, but I look much heavier. I just took a random poll from some of the guys at the gym and the consensus is that I look 220-230.

I'm in kind of a slump in legs, but I've been doing killer upper body lately. I did chest/bis today and the chest was great. I've pretty much quit doing heavy bench, but 225x10 is getting too easy. I freaking hurt my right quad near the knee trying to knee up the 120's dumbbells for incline chest today.

I've got a nice bruise already.

My main problem is that I like to eat. I cannot for the life of me eat clean on a regular basis. I like to cheat too much.

Oh, can we get names in here, I hate referring to people as screen names.

Matt

Comment

Good job, I would like to be that lean, but for now my job needs to have the size and power.

I weighed 212 today, but I look much heavier. I just took a random poll from some of the guys at the gym and the consensus is that I look 220-230.

I'm in kind of a slump in legs, but I've been doing killer upper body lately. I did chest/bis today and the chest was great. I've pretty much quit doing heavy bench, but 225x10 is getting too easy. I freaking hurt my right quad near the knee trying to knee up the 120's dumbbells for incline chest today.

I've got a nice bruise already.

My main problem is that I like to eat. I cannot for the life of me eat clean on a regular basis. I like to cheat too much.

Oh, can we get names in here, I hate referring to people as screen names.

Matt
                              Thanks Matt.

I am James and my fiance' is Sarah. I am actually considering getting on with a PD at some point, I know GP is testing in Jan. I've got a few buddies on with FW, my soon-to-be BIL is with APD (which takes it out of the running for me since I will be DQ'd once we are related and we are getting married in April). I was going to go the FD route but it has proven to be an absurd hiring process and without fire/ems certs you are going to be in competition with 100-200 people for one FD position.

I have been able to keep my strength up fairly well, still deadlifting 500+ and that is typically the workout I lose the most with as I lose weight. Not real sure where I will go from here, I'll probably stay on a cutting diet until Sarah switches it up then follow her lead, she is super knowledgeable about all this and has insane dedication/will power.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                                Thanks Matt.

I am James and my fiance' is Sarah. I am actually considering getting on with a PD at some point, I know GP is testing in Jan. I've got a few buddies on with FW, my soon-to-be BIL is with APD (which takes it out of the running for me since I will be DQ'd once we are related and we are getting married in April). I was going to go the FD route but it has proven to be an absurd hiring process and without fire/ems certs you are going to be in competition with 100-200 people for one FD position.

I have been able to keep my strength up fairly well, still deadlifting 500+ and that is typically the workout I lose the most with as I lose weight. Not real sure where I will go from here, I'll probably stay on a cutting diet until Sarah switches it up then follow her lead, she is super knowledgeable about all this and has insane dedication/will power.
                                I'm not really a fan of APD since they are not civil service. I know nothing about GPPD. I have neighbors that are DPD (would not go there either) and one that is Irving PD. I really need a neighbor that is Plano so I can get the scoop on Henry (Rick Modena) HA!

Can Sarah transfer about 10% of that dedication to my wife? Preaze???

Comment

Working...
                                X