No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much new with me. Did a complete diet overhaul and working on cutting fat. Sitting at 235# currently and all lifts are improving still. Starting to get vascular and that's what I've been working towards. Started running again and am able to click off a 2 mile run with ease. Goal is to get to 3 miles by the end of the month and then work on increasing my pace from an easy 10 minute a mile pace towards the 8-8:20 range like I was doing a little over a year ago.
    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• Totally addicted to trap bar deads. Trying to get rid of back pain I've had for years and 30lbs ago. Keeping it light for now, but hopefully it'll be a gateway drug to start in on regular deads or at least being able to lift heavier. I had to dangle my boxers in front of my feet this morning to get them on.

Comment

• I maxed out my home gym today. Felt good
        I know we've had the plates vs bumpers discussion around here... I'll be getting a few plates soon.

My 1 RM deadlift about a month ago was 375. Today I pulled 410. Ran out of weights and ran out of room on the bar. I actually did 3 singles at this weight so I know I have more in the tank. I also didn't put on any body weight over that time period. I know some of you lift more, but I'm just proud that my next purchase will be out of necessity and not just because I want it

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I had to dangle my boxers in front of my feet this morning to get them on.
          Damn what did you do?

Comment

• 235 on the scale this morning
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Without straps too, good deal Matt.

Comment

• Strych, that's an impressive weight increase over a month span and double what I've ever attempted.

Comment

• New lifetime max on squat last night. 295x2 and 315x1. I felt my core doing most of the work and glad I've been training it more often this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    Um, yeah. Well I took a little detour on the road to 200, thanks to a bit of stress eating and a much needed vacation, and ended back up to 236.6lbs.
                    The stress/vacation weight is mostly gone, I'm back down to 222lbs, and I'm stronger than the last time I got to this weight. Healthy eating really does the trick.

Just for you Justin, I hit 3 sets of hammer curls for 8 reps apiece with the 100lb dumbbells, thanks for the motivation buddy!

Comment

• squated 545 for a tripple, more like a double and three quarters, thats as heavy as i can comfortably go by myself.. for now. I was just going to do 3 sets of max reps of 405, but i felt strong, whuch is weird seeing as i did squats two days ago.
                      now i have rugby practice tonight, I'm going to die.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• squated 545 for a tripple, more like a double and three quarters, thats as heavy as i can comfortably go by myself.. for now. I was just going to do 3 sets of max reps of 405, but i felt strong, whuch is weird seeing as i did squats two days ago.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• 545. Sweet baby Jesus.

Comment

• Squatted for a triple, posted for a double. heh

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                              squated 545 for a tripple, more like a double and three quarters, thats as heavy as i can comfortably go by myself.. for now. I was just going to do 3 sets of max reps of 405, but i felt strong, whuch is weird seeing as i did squats two days ago.
                              Is Fort Worth bringing a team(s) to Bloodfest this weekend? This will be our first sevens action of the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                                Is Fort Worth bringing a team(s) to Bloodfest this weekend? This will be our first sevens action of the summer.
                                Yeah the bonobos are bringing their 7s team, a few guys from the 15s are going as well.
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X