North Korea Launched a missile ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea Launched a missile ?

Any truth to this? Just heard talk about it here at the work place....
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

Would be pretty stupid of Kim Jong, if true. Trump has a U.S. carrier group sitting off the coast of North Korea.

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/11...cials-say.html

North Korea fired an intercontinental ballistic missile in the middle of the night local time Wednesday, the first such launch from the rogue regime in more than two months, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News.

South Korea's Yonhap News Agency, which first reported the launch, said the missile "flew eastward from the vicinity of Pyongyang" toward the Sea of Japan, according to South Korean military officials. The missile launch happened around 3 a.m. in North Korea. South Korea’s military had reportedly staged a “precision strike” missile exercise in response.

An official told Fox News the U.S. military was still analyzing the data to determine what type of ballistic missile was launched. North Korea has been working hard to perfect “re-entry” technology to one day have a warhead be able to survive re-entry into Earth’s atmosphere.

Col. Robert Manning III, a Pentagon spokesman, said in a statement: "We are in the process of assessing the situation, and we will be providing additional details when available.”

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted President Trump was briefed on the North Korean missile launch "while it was still in the air.”

Japan's Prime Minister's Office for disaster and crisis management information tweeted shortly after the report: "North Korea launched a missile that has the possibility of arriving in the exclusive economic zone (EEZ) of our country," according to a translation. NHK, Japan’s national public broadcasting organization, cited its defense military saying the missile may have landed in Japan’s EEZ, where it has jurisdiction on marine resources.

Comment

Trump said he'd take care of it...razy that NKorean is crazy
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            Trump said he'd take care of it...razy that NKorean is crazy
            i believe we have 3 carrier groups over there now...2 of the groups are just on exercise

but whatever the case, that is a massive amount of firepower in that region...not to mention the 1 ohio class guided missle sub also in the region...and this is only what we know of

i have a feeling mad dog is going to live up to his name and they are going to hit NK hard and fast, taking out the majority of fat boys artillery and all his ballistic launch pads...just short of nukes, that will be the only way to keep casualties in SK and Japan down to a minimum

Comment

I'm sure there is an ssgn in close proximity too just waiting for coordinates.

Comment

With any luck he will nuke NYC, Chicago, DC, LA, and San Fransisco. We will nuke him after that.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  With any luck he will nuke NYC, Chicago, DC, LA, and San Fransisco. We will nuke him after that.
                  He doesn't have that many nukes.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                    i believe we have 3 carrier groups over there now...2 of the groups are just on exercise

but whatever the case, that is a massive amount of firepower in that region...not to mention the 1 ohio class guided missle sub also in the region...and this is only what we know of

i have a feeling mad dog is going to live up to his name and they are going to hit NK hard and fast, taking out the majority of fat boys artillery and all his ballistic launch pads...just short of nukes, that will be the only way to keep casualties in SK and Japan down to a minimum
                    We still have a bunch of MOABS in inventory that are nearing their "use by date"

And he's already proven that he's willing to use them. (See afghanistan)

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post

Shit. is going to get real soon..

Comment

I don't know shit about shit, but I don't think anything will happen. I see two idiots grandstanding and that's about it.

I wanted Trump to win, but for fucks sake, take his damn phone away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          ... or have enough self-control to avoid reading what he says on social media?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            ... or have enough self-control to avoid reading what he says on social media?
                            Unfortunately you can be completely off of social media and then get blasted with the info from FOX, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc...etc...

He just needs to stay off the friggin phone...

Speak softly and then completely kick someone's ass without warning if need be may be more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              I don't know shit about shit, but I don't think anything will happen. I see two idiots grandstanding and that's about it.

Ya, my overall thought as well - not going to do crap when they are just launching them as they are right now. NK knows it too.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X