Customer service LMR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service LMR

This doesn't happen often so because of that and the company I thought I would share the story here. Last weekend on Saturday afternoon I went online and ordered about $500 worth of stuff from Late Model Restoration. Later that night I realized that I had forgot to get some rack limiters (about a $20 item) in that order. I sent LMR a short email to their customer service address asking if they could add it to my existing order. First thing on Monday morning I get an e-mail from Karson @LMR saying that unfortunately my order was already processed and that it couldn't be changed however they went ahead and sent the rack limiters to me in a new order/shipment, no charge....

So A+++ to LMR. That kind of attitude means that LMR will be the go-to place for me from now on when I order Mustang stuff.

Means they also have excellent margins!!!!

Comment

I've always heard good things about them and I've personally had great dealings with them as well.

Comment

I had a warranty issue years ago and they made right no problems

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Cool! I also have been impressed by LMR. It's a shootout between CJ Pony Parts and LMR. American Muscle just doesnt have the inventory of what i need.

Comment

Karson's a good dude. I would give my money to LMR for Mustang parts before anyone else.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yep they are A+
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                Cool! I also have been impressed by LMR. It's a shootout between CJ Pony Parts and LMR. American Muscle just doesnt have the inventory of what i need.
                fuck CJ's pony parts with a rusty spoon.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've never had anything but a fantastic experience buying from LMR.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

LMR is great and I really like them. Another company that is top notch for service and more Race oriented parts is Racecraft, they make a lot of great stuff.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I ordered a set of "close-end" lug nuts from LMR for my mustang. The lugs were not deep enough to fit on the lugs and tighten down all the way. Gave them a call and they just sent out some deeper lug nuts that fit and did not even ask me to ship the other ones back. Their customer service has always been great for me.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                        I had a warranty issue years ago and they made right no problems.
                        Same here, they took care of a dual friction clutch, it got shipped with the wrong TO bearing, I took them back a box of unusable parts, they gave me new stuff with a smile.
                        I've been giving them business ever since. Hell I used them when they we're at the old location in North Waco before they hit it big.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

LMR is awesome

I have yet to have an experience with Late Model Restoration that was less than completely satisfactory. This is even when order mistakes were my fault. I have been a customer for 16 years and everyone I have recommended to order from them have no complaints.

This LMR nuthuggers thread is supported by customers who think they totally deserve the praise.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            LMR is great and I really like them. Another company that is top notch for service and more Race oriented parts is Racecraft, they make a lot of great stuff.
                            I'm about to drop a big order with RaceCraft Inc this weekend. Using some of their stuff on my new rearend right now. Real well built house brand stuff. Their customer service is awesome too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

This is good to know. I plan on using them shortly.

Comment

Working...
                              X