Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    "Do my bidding" Lmao!

God damn. That good little leftist was reeeeing like a motherfucker. Actual shrill reeeeing.

And he gone.

And, “Capitalism wins again.” Truth.

Comment

• as funny as that is, bro is going to have a hard life when real shit goes down. i am having trouble comprehending how he got so shook over a shirt?

life comes at you fast when you are a bit of a bitch.

maybe the left will reach out to him offering a sweet job that will be the start of his political career as an aide who will fall on the knife one day for he is a true believer.

Comment

• Both those people in that video are douchebag assholes. But good for that trump shirt wearing guy for taking a page out of the liberal playbook.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          as funny as that is, bro is going to have a hard life when real shit goes down. i am having trouble comprehending how he got so shook over a shirt?

life comes at you fast when you are a bit of a bitch.

maybe the left will reach out to him offering a sweet job that will be the start of his political career as an aide who will fall on the knife one day for he is a true believer.
          I’ve run into a handful of the super militant anti-trump leftists and I’m alwys amazed at how they can not comprehend their own hypocrisy. It’s fascinating on one hand but also scary on the other.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• i have a family full of them . they can not tell you what trump "did " only what he "is" . makes for a lot of fun watching their heads explode .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              i have a family full of them . they can not tell you what trump "did " only what he "is" .
              The weird thing is I think that's really all they care about. The feels. In this way they could be manipulated easily. And are, by propaganda.
              WH

Comment

• My sister got divorced from a great guy because he was a right leaning conservative, which I wasn't even aware of at the time. She's picked so many losers, then she picks a solid dude and let her political views screw it all up. This was before Trump, so he must have been harshing on her Obama buzz.

What's the minute mark where the employee drops the N word?

I wonder if the guy filming had any idea that this employee would have a melt down?
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• [QUOTE=noshine4mine;1709341]I laughed so hard.

posting before youtube deletion.

FUCKING great. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Now his mommy and daddy are upset because he's unemployed once again at his age, and still living in the basement.
                      Poor black guy he didn't know what to do run, stay or what.
                      You win the post of the year award.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Vid in link

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X