No announcement yet.

New Meaning to , on the rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't speak for all lakes, but according to the owner of the TowBoat U.S. service on Lake Texoma, if you have a vessel sink and it's not recovered within a certain time period, the Corp or Game Warden, etc begins to fine the ever living shit out of you until it's removed. I'm surprised Granbury would allow a vessel to sink or stay submerged if it has anything that would leak fluids like the motor or trim system, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      I can't speak for all lakes, but according to the owner of the TowBoat U.S. service on Lake Texoma, if you have a vessel sink and it's not recovered within a certain time period, the Corp or Game Warden, etc begins to fine the ever living shit out of you until it's removed. I'm surprised Granbury would allow a vessel to sink or stay submerged if it has anything that would leak fluids like the motor or trim system, etc.
      Yeah, I thought the same thing, but that bastard was bobbing around for months before going under. Same for leaving a vehicle in a creek bed or something. They will fine the shit out of the insurance company. We had a boat lift on the south end of the lake and that channel was sketchy going back to the center. The buoys for marking shit in the water were also similar to the buoys marking the deeper areas.

We pulled the boat this week and are going else where. Dumb asses can't even get the lift to hold. Nothing like going down there every week and the boats in the water and the center fin is pushed over the bar at the front of the lift. My buddy tore up his prop trying to get it out last time. Not to mention it keeps knocking our speedo wheel out. His Mastercraft, but I get all access! The only way to co own a boat. Well, I do have mechanic duties.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
      X