Mattress hookup(The Sarge??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattress hookup(The Sarge??)

Anyone know if The Sarge is still in the mattress business. I called number i found couple years back, but he is not there. I know he as hooked up some folks here in past

Thanks

So many good mail order mattress companies now, no real need for a hook up.

Comment

Yea, I know there are lots of them. Mattress I'm interested in is the Serta Icomfort. I'm reading up on Casper and Leesa right now. I do like how the Icomfort feels

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Yea, I know there are lots of them. Mattress I'm interested in is the Serta Icomfort. I'm reading up on Casper and Leesa right now. I do like how the Icomfort feels
        I have the icomfort. It is seriously hard to get out of bed. It is super comfortable. I have had it at least a year now.

Comment

Ended up getting the beautyrest black. Similar to iconfort and i like hiw it feels slightly cooler than serta

Will try it out for bout a month
          If not, will swtich to the icomfort

Comment

I think we had the iComfort, and it was comfy, but got "the valleys" in a short amount of time, and neither of us weigh that much! I think we had it for about 2 years before we replaced it. First, and last time shopping at The Dump!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              I think we had the iComfort, and it was comfy, but got "the valleys" in a short amount of time, and neither of us weigh that much! I think we had it for about 2 years before we replaced it. First, and last time shopping at The Dump!
              I just got an icomfort. Pretty sure it has a warranty on the upper end ones like 3/4" of sag in 10 years and they replace it. All I know is I'm sleeping great and not tired at work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                I just got an icomfort. Pretty sure it has a warranty on the upper end ones like 3/4" of sag in 10 years and they replace it. All I know is I'm sleeping great and not tired at work anymore.
                Just make sure you have that protective sheet over it. If there is a stain or smudge, warranty is VOID.

I get the BeautyRest this Saturday.

Comment

Look into Lucid mattresses. We got one for our son with the cooling gel so it isn't as hot as other memory foam mattresses. It was pretty damn cheap compared to others and had great reviews so it was worth the gamble. It is as comfortable as our expensive tempurpedic, but cooler since cooling gel wan't available when we bought ours.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                    Just make sure you have that protective sheet over it. If there is a stain or smudge, warranty is VOID.

I get the BeautyRest this Saturday.

Got the beautyrest hybrid last Friday, best sleep I have gotten in a long time

Comment

We bought a beautyrest black about a year and a half ago. It has been great. It has helped tremendously with my back issues and we still sleep great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X