• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Danny Thompson ran 435.735 mph today

Comment

• Comment

• Wasn't there talk of someone trying to set another world speed record out on the lake?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              I want this fucking thing for Junkyard Wars
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• My dream in life would be to have one of these as a daily drive able kit car.
                    It would make getting to work and back my favorite part of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      My dream in life would be to have one of these as a daily drive able kit car.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        My dream in life would be to have one of these as a daily drive able kit car.
                        I guess I should share my next 24 hours of lemons build with you.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            If he doesn't take you up on that offer, 2 things.
                            1 he's a fool
                            2 you know I'll be your huckleberry!
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by baron von crowder View Post
                              i guess i should share my next 24 hours of lemons build with you.
                              waiting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                the art of leaving me hanging.....
                                you have mastered it.

Comment

Working...
                                X