Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aaand the whole MN Shooting narrative starts to unravel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    No it's not. Use your MOUTH!

There are two things you should do EVERY time you meet someone:
    1. Make them feel comfortable
    2. Make them feel dignified

Remember those two things. For the next two weeks make a point to make everyone you cross paths with feel comfortable and dignified. I'll guarantee your worldview will change.
    Because nothing makes every guy you meet feel more dignified and comfortable than a proper blowjob! Ask Bill!

Comment

Ramsey County Attorney John Choi has charged St. Anthony Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez with second-degree manslaughter in the July 6 shooting death of Philando Castile. Choi concluded the use of deadly force was not justified.

“Based upon our thorough and exhaustive review of the facts, I have come to the conclusion that there simply was no justification for the use of deadly force by Officer Yanez in this case," said Ramsey County Attorney John Choi. "No reasonable officer who knew, saw, and heard what Officer Yanez did at the time would have used deadly force under these circumstances.”

Why Yanez stopped Castile

According to the criminal complaint: “Yanez communicated his intent to pull over Castile’s vehicle by radio to St. Anthony Police Officer Joseph Kauser who was on patrol nearby. Yanez told Kauser that he had reason to pull the vehicle over and that the occupants ‘just look like the people that were involved in a robbery.’ Yanez further stated that ‘the driver looks more like one of our suspects just because of the wide set nose.’ Yanez noted that he also had reason to stop the vehicle because it had a non-working brake light. Yanez followed Castile’s vehicle, waiting until Kauser arrived as backup.”

The robbery of the Super USA in Lauderdale that Officer Yanez referred to remains unsolved, but the investigation into that case has ruled out Castile as a suspect. Video of a robbery, committed in Blaine after the time of Castile’s death shows a suspect whose physical features resemble the suspect from the Lauderdale robbery, and displaying gun that appears to be the same gun used in the Lauderdale robbery, which appears different from Castile’s gun.

Originally posted by sc281
      He had a valid permit to carry.

Comment

his gun was in his lap. charge is horse shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          his gun was in his lap. charge is horse shit.
          Yeah. I don't necessarily agree with the decision to charge him with a crime based on how Castile conducted himself during the stop. They probably don't want to watch their city burn if he was to be completely exonerated. He'll be tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. However, I think what did him in was firing 7 shots into the car with a toddler in the back seat. Justified or not, I think that will be his undoing in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I keep my pistol directly under my steering wheel. I used to keep it in the console, but I had a ninja sneak up on me in a gas station parking lot and realized that if he was actually trying to do me harm there was no way I could have gotten it out of my console in time.

**EDIT** the set up I use is perfect for a 2011-2014 mustang FYI
            Pic? I have a 2013 mustang

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
              Pic? I have a 2013 mustang
              I'll snap one tonight. It's in a 2015 fusion now, but it's the same setup.

Comment

The Crips have a Facebook page?!

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  Yeah. I don't necessarily agree with the decision to charge him with a crime based on how Castile conducted himself during the stop. They probably don't want to watch their city burn if he was to be completely exonerated. He'll be tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. However, I think what did him in was firing 7 shots into the car with a toddler in the back seat. Justified or not, I think that will be his undoing in court.
                  He better have a good defense attorney then. None of those reasons mean anything when it comes to handling a gun in front of a cop during a traffic stop and especially when he tells you not to. Their "Yes he handled a gun, but did you die?" logic is their only defense, which is a load of horse shit.

Comment

Sounds like the Zimmerman case all over again. Charging him simply to appease the peasants with pitchforks.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Saw this video today and reminded me of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        Ever watch the dashcam vid? I wondered the same thing. Audio appears that he conducted himself very well and then the officer shoots. Many LEOs I know have watched it and all cringed at how he responded to castille talking to him

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                          Ever watch the dashcam vid? I wondered the same thing. Audio appears that he conducted himself very well and then the officer shoots. Many LEOs I know have watched it and all cringed at how he responded to castille talking to him
                          I just watched it.. I understand that it's easy to armchair quarterback and all, but that didn't seem like a good shoot to me. Driver was way too calm and told him very clearly about the gun. Granted, it sounds like he may have been reaching for it which was stupid, but not sure that warranted the shooting.

Comment

On a separate note, this one was a related video.. Cop kills the dude with his own gun. I think this one is a reasonable shoot, but man it escalated quickly..

Comment

But, but once they had his gun they didn't need to shoot him! He was no longer a threat and was totally ready to comply!...

Comment

Working...
                              X