No announcement yet.

***The OFFICIAL aviation pics thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If its already been posted in this page, then disregard this.

Does anyone have any old Dallas NAS photos?
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Ton of them can be found by clicking here
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I see what you did there, and great job.

I meant did anyone have any pics from old airshows they took themselves.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Sorry, no.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            I see what you did there, and great job.

I went to the last airshow they had. I will try and find some pics.

Comment

• I kinda remember going to an airshow I think that was at Dallas. Then again, I was born in 1988 so it might've been somewhere else. I remember seeing F-14's doing touch and goes when I was a kid.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                Man, I've missed some good pics. I've found this one digging around, It's an A4 Skyhawk under AAA fire during the Falklands War.

I'll take your A4 skyhawk and raise you a crash landed harrier

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hensley field is now what? Home to a couple chinooks and a car dealer storage lot?

Comment

• there are two skiyhawks in that shot. they sunk the hms coventry on that pass.

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                    Man, I've missed some good pics. I've found this one digging around, It's an A4 Skyhawk under AAA fire during the Falklands War.

Comment

• Originally posted by broke again View Post
                      there are two skiyhawks in that shot. they sunk the hms coventry on that pass.
                      I see the second one now. I actually got to reading about that, the Coventry just seemed to have a massive cluster fuck going on, coupled up by some ballsy Argentine pilots skimming the water to avoid radar ruined their day.
                      1990 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                        I see the second one now. I actually got to reading about that, the Coventry just seemed to have a massive cluster fuck going on, coupled up by some ballsy Argentine pilots skimming the water to avoid radar ruined their day.
                        very interesting reading. they also hit the hms broadsword with a 1000 lb bomb that went through the ship and failed to detonate. there is some video of the a4s darting around the bay (i dont think its that event) and it was crazy.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                                I see what you did there, and great job.

I hope to find some I took on my Kodak 110. It was about 1987 when Top Gun was still fresh. A friend's Dad was a Navy Petty Officer and took several of us boys and we got to eat at the mess and later roam all over the air show. Nothing like watching a Tomcat doing a corkscrew flyby then straight up while Danger Zone blared on speakers across the tarmac.

Comment

Working...
                                X