• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing...Canelo vs Chavez Jr

Anyone watching this circus?

I think Canelo will win...but hope Chavez wins
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Chavez will get this one. I haven't seen him this focused, well, ever.
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Would be nice if he did win!
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

A Mexican will win
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
          A Mexican will win
          Unfortunately, that includes this one too

Comment

first off I feel it will depend on if canelo lets his pride take over and he stands head to head and bangs away? canelo will weigh in well under the contracted 164 while Chavez jr will barely make it if he even trys? either way canelo will probably weigh in at 170-172 when he steps into the ring but fat head junior is gonna weight 190-200 wait and see so I honestly think Canelo will box the piss out of Chavez in the first 5 rounds and then switch up to banging as junior who has a history of being undisciplined and not listening to his corner during the fight and the fight end up being stopped late either by the ref or Chavez senior it will be a war though I they both decide to slug it out
            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

yeah I want to see a slug fest...if so I think Jr will take it

Comment

This is like the Mexican superbowl. It's an interesting fight for a few reasons.

1 - canelo is jumping up to 164.5 to supercanelo weight in order to avoid GGG (claiming he wasn't a natural middleweight)...but it may actually backfire. JCC has actually put in work this go round to make weight (obviously with $1mm per lb on the line)

2 - Canelo doesn't normally fight anyone this tall. He's certainly shorter than the 5'9 he claims...but he's strong and very skilled. And even though JCC is taller...he uses true Mexican style that limits a real height advantage.

3 - Canelo doesn't like to stay busy for an entire round much less an entire fight...and JCC has proven endurance.

Obviously canelo is the odds favorite but it's still a big risk. Especially coming off Liam Smith and Amir Khan. But I think JCC will do better than odds suggest.

I want canelo to win because I want to see ggg knock him clean out in Sept. But I also want canelo to lose because I want that for any fighter that ducks the best in the division while claiming they are better.

Comment

Almost as important...does lemieux pull another KO like he did against stevens?!?! If you haven't watched that KO...check it out. Stevens was carried out on a stretcher.

Comment

Haha, fuck! That mofo got UFC K'od.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Haha, fuck! That mofo got UFC K'od.
                      That's what I'm going to do to naynay if he ever grows a pair and gains enough weight to fight me at the ticket fight night. Ill meet him in the 170s even. Fuck it I'll do high 160s if it's not same day weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        That's what I'm going to do to naynay if he ever grows a pair and gains enough weight to fight me at the ticket fight night. Ill meet him in the 170s even. Fuck it I'll do high 160s if it's not same day weigh in.
                        Wha? Maaaan, you know Naynizzle ain't no more than a superflyweight right meow and that's soaking wet.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn they must have told Jr to hold off so Canelo is fresh for what we all want. He was just a mobile punching bag! I was impressed with nelos endurance at 165 and even going as far as not taking a corner stool.

But September 17 is the important date now. It's a chance for canelo to actually set a legacy. Golovkin definitely got better preparation in Jacobs than canelo did in Jr.

Comment

for sure I expected more from JR but he seemed more content in NOT engauging so he wouldn't get Knocked out, Canelo too fast and skilled as I thought and come September 16th GGG will be in a similar scenario Jacobs once his nerves settled was way too fast for GGG but was scared at first so I think Canelo vs GGG will be a great fight but with Canelo by decision
                            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Why do you wanna beat up nay nay?

Comment

Working...
                              X