X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Meaning to , on the rocks

Boat ends up clinging to rocks at lake Mead

shows up about 1.07

I would be salvaging that the moment I saw it.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      SVO's cliffside recovery.

Is there anything this man isnt capable of?
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

The poster said in a comment on the video, "Not shown in the footage, I examined it from the shore. The whole bottom was ripped open and the engines were obviously torn apart. If I tried to tow it away, it would have sunk within the first 200 yards."

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          The poster said in a comment on the video, "Not shown in the footage, I examined it from the shore. The whole bottom was ripped open and the engines were obviously torn apart. If I tried to tow it away, it would have sunk within the first 200 yards."

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            SVO's cliffside recovery.
            Pff... little fiberglass resin and it'd be golden!

Comment

it is harder to sink a boat than one might think

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                it is harder to sink a boat than one might think
                I bet Leonardo Dicaprio thought the same thing!

Fiber fix for the win.

Comment

You'll see some boats stuck in weird places sometimes. Saw one that had apparently somehow managed to high center on a stump. It was a deck boat though. It also looked new, and it stayed there for months and went to shit
                  WH

Comment

Marine Tex, ftmfw!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just put a little Flex Seal tape on it and you're golden.

Comment

As for salvage, if someone just unbolted those 2 front seats they'd have $800 damn dollars. Looked around for some seat upgrades and they're expensive as hell
                        WH

Comment

7 years ago called and wants their video back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            Just the bits and pieces of that boat would bring 8k at a minimum. You could saw a boat in half and the two halves would not sink.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Just the bits and pieces of that boat would bring 8k at a minimum. You could saw a boat in half and the two halves would not sink.
                              There was one at Granbury lake last year upside down. It just stayed there close to the shore for months and slowly disappeared. At some point last year we were coming in and forgot about it being there. Made a nice ramp! We were like WTF was that and then remembered that bastard just sunk out there. That's not the first time I have seen that and no idea why they don't make people get them out. Some of them will sink eventually.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X