Galleria shooter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galleria shooter?

Who has the deets? And WTF is the world coming too?

I am by here now and the cops are swarming like hornets but it looks to be over. It appears that somebody just shot somebody instead of it being a mass shooting
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I didn’t realize malls were open.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        Malls are like Wally World in that they are never closed if you bring a Roscoe and pull it on the security guard.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I am by here now and the cops are swarming like hornets but it looks to be over. It appears that somebody just shot somebody instead of it being a mass shooting
          Gang shooting or looting shooting?

Have there been any "peaceful protests" over there recently?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            Is anything not open locally?
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Who has the deets? And WTF is the world coming too?
              Probably some teen girl mad they sold out her special shoe!!

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Gang shooting or looting shooting?

Have there been any "peaceful protests" over there recently?
                news said food court employee got into it with somebody. doesn't apear to be a stranger on stranger shooting

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  news said food court employee got into it with somebody. doesn't apear to be a stranger on stranger shooting
                  Back in the eighties some little punk gang members saw a tween kid speaking in sign language in the food court at the Irving Mall. They thought he was flashing gang signs and all started shooting. I knew Irving was a lost cause after that.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    I don't know of any movie theaters that are currently. The drive in is but they're showing old stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      I don't know of any movie theaters that are currently. The drive in is but they're showing old stuff.
                      That's mostly because Hollywood and all new movies suck. No one is going to pay to see the crap Hollywood is currently producing. Maybe they will learn their lesson soon, drop politics, and go back to entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        That's mostly because Hollywood and all new movies suck. No one is going to pay to see the crap Hollywood is currently producing. Maybe they will learn their lesson soon, drop politics, and go back to entertaining.
                        I think AMC is a big part of that, it's almost like China wants to punish us somehow by keeping their theaters closed. It's screwing Hollywood over so I'm okay with it.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          Local welding shop and paint supply store are call in orders only still. Pull up outside , call the number and buy something and they walk it out to your truck.

Comment

Suspect was a young black male. There's a huge surprise. I wonder why the police treat all young black males like armed felons? I just can't figure it out.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                            X