Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland Browns Vs Pittsburg Steelers Brawl. When you hit a dude with his own helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Browns Vs Pittsburg Steelers Brawl. When you hit a dude with his own helmet

Last edited by scootro; 11-15-2019, 12:37 PM.

Garrett shouldn't have swung it at him, but I don't blame him for ripping the helmet off. Rudolph tried to rip off Garretts first, hes just weak.

Comment

agreed! it was wild to see

Comment

I was watching that game and it was just about over, I was half way paying attention at the point since there was like 15 seconds to go, I have no idea why Pitt was still trying to run a play at that point and then tempers flared like a mofo. Lot's of Steelers carted off the field too after some big hits during the game.
        Not sure if you can tell by the video but Rudolph puts his cleats into Miles junk area and then proceeded to take it a step further, hes lucky he got hit with the bottom cushioned side of the helmet, that could have been very bad for him if he would have got clocked with the crown of the helmet...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

And it's the end of the season for him!

Comment

Wow, Miles suspended for the rest of the season and Playoffs and Pouncy 3 games, Obligoogoo 1 game for shoving Rudolph to the ground, haha!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Fuck that clown.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Max Kellerman had the best take on this I've heard so far.

Rudolph should be suspended too. The NFL is trash.

Comment

The NLF punished Pittsburgh enough by not suspending Rudolph.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Lol!
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      ahahahahaha!

Comment

Dumbass Garrett kept tackling when the ball was gone! Way late but just kept on! He threw the ball you dumb fucker!! Mason got pissed off tried to do some shit to Garrett he retaliated but c mon hit a guy with a helmet? Wtf is he some kinda bitch? Use your hands boy!!! Unnecessary shit from the start from Garrett good riddance gtfo here

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X