Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Plot Against the President

Full movie

BitChute puts creators first and provides them with a service that they can use to flourish and express their ideas freely.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by scootro; 10-13-2020, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
          The Plot Against the President

Full movie

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IL3kb2i7jBdG/
          It's been pulled from bitchute. However, you can still see it here.

If they pull it from there, I happened to download a copy if you want it. It's 176 MB

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            It's been pulled from bitchute. However, you can still see it here.

If they pull it from there, I happened to download a copy if you want it. It's 176 MB
            your link sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
              your link sucks
              It tries to play for me but wants you to register on the site. You'll have to question bitchute why they pulled it down. Or, contribute and maybe google and find a link and share it with everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                It tries to play for me but wants you to register on the site. You'll have to question bitchute why they pulled it down. Or, contribute and maybe google and find a link and share it with everyone.
                same here! i'm not registering

Comment

• Comment

• Biden story is pretty lit. This is going to be a watershed moment. The deep state is now in a corner. Its fight or flight now.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      same here! i'm not registering
                      I have a copy if there anybody has a place I can put it to share it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        Biden story is pretty lit. This is going to be a watershed moment. The deep state is now in a corner. Its fight or flight now.
                        All that shit is a couple years old. I always wondered why they never hammered him on it, I know now. Time to bury the hatchets.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• none of it will matter unless it is an absolutely massive bombshell.

the partisan trenches are just too deeply dug nowadays because the rationale will be "so? donald DRUMPF treats his own family the same!!!11"

Comment

• Nothing will happen. Nothing ever does. These politicians could get away with broad daylight murder and they’d have a hearing wasting time and tax payer money and no one would ever see a day in prison. Talk about privilege.

Comment

• ^^ yup. go back through this thread and you'll see dozens of "watershed moments!!11" and shit never comes of it.

Comment

• I’m convinced that is the obsession with becoming a politician and the power that goes along with it. You are literally exempt from any law and invincible.

Comment

Working...
                                X