Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That bug out bike in the random pic thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, there are good shocks like fastace (Marrizochi replica) that are crazy cheap and have infinite adjustabiliy. You may want to look into one of those for the new bike due to the quality.

It would be like running ebay parts on a pro 5.0 car, lol.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      All that, and 70 WHOLE CC's!
      Not only that, but if shit hit the fan that is an easy way to become a primary target.

Comment

Electricity would be better for sneaking around. Maybe throw a 48V front drive hub on it to make a hybrid.

Comment

There's guys already doing battery setups on those. I've been reading about them all afternoon. :-x

Comment

My dad forwarded this to me in an email several months back. I fell in love instantly since I enjoy wheelies, woods and trail riding, etc. The price tag and, at the time, start up order list were the killers.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

BTW, I'll be attempting to register as a moped so I can tool around Denton.

It will be registered as a motorcycle, I am in the process of doing my crf50 and my buddy has already been converting the cheap apollo bikes to street.
              2006 Civic SI
              2009 Pilot
              1988 GT
              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

wow, that's a hell of a lot faster than I imagined.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I ended up finding one of these for cheap earlier this week - picked it up for a song and found that someone's already dumped a bunch of money into it. it's going to make a killer pitbike for the racetrack!

Comment

You dead.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      I ended up finding one of these for cheap earlier this week - picked it up for a song and found that someone's already dumped a bunch of money into it. it's going to make a killer pitbike for the racetrack!
                      Do you have anything to actually race at the racetrack? =P

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        Do you have anything to actually race at the racetrack? =P
                        Nah, i just pedal around the pits lusting.

Comment

What size motor? I have a trail 70 with a Lifan 125 and I’m likely going 190cc
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            What size motor? I have a trail 70 with a Lifan 125 and I’m likely going 190cc
                            it's got a tbolt cheater 50, which looks to be a 109cc semi auto. I'll end up.with a 155 or 190 clutched if I keep it

Comment

it's got a tbolt cheater 50, which looks to be a 109cc semi auto. I'll end up.with a 155 or 190 clutched if I keep it
                              Pm me when you start your motor search.. I can point you in the right direction.. can get you a 190cc w/clutch for a good price.. there’s a dude on a Facebook group that buys them in bulk and sells them
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Pm me when you start your motor search.. I can point you in the right direction.. can get you a 190cc w/clutch for a good price.. there’s a dude on a Facebook group that buys them in bulk and sells them
                                I'll def keep that in mind. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X