Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    LOL. Good fucking luck.
    You don't think I built it over the weekend?
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Post a picture of it.

Comment

I don't.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Hes scrambling to throw some 2x4s and "flat stock" together with a "f*** you denny" printout SVO style.

Comment

• Just confirming that I haven't gone anywhere, and wouldn't it be ironic if our buddy Justin turns tail outta this thread like I was supposed to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Hes scrambling to throw some 2x4s and "flat stock" together with a "f*** you denny" printout SVO style.
              Or googling for that "just right" pic.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                Anyways..

What are some good ways to strengthen rotator cuffs, my left shoulder hurts especially when I get a good pump, and feels weak. Like the suction in the ball and cup is weak, my shoulder is not as stable as my right. Should I go to the doc, or is this something I can fix?
                I have a real problem with my left shoulder getting all fucked up if it gets weak. Like it will hurt for weeks and then pop back into place while making a sound like someone is breaking a chicken leg.

Basic shoulder exercises will strengthen them, just keep the range of motion reasonable if doing things like overhead press. Don't forget to do the front and back of the deltoid, they all have to be strong to keep all that shit in there in place. Also, you can narrow your grip on the bench press and keep your elbows in. Last, always warm that shit up before doing anything. I warm up my shoulders and my elbows before doing any push exercise with my upper body.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Just confirming that I haven't gone anywhere, and wouldn't it be ironic if our buddy Justin turns tail outta this thread like I was supposed to.
                  We'll see what you do once I post it up. I'm guessing vacate like racrboi. If you don't do that, you'll at least not respond or act like it just didn't happen. You're not really man enough to admit when you were wrong, from my impression at least.

I'm not home now, and the rack isn't painted, but aside from that its pretty much done. I admit, that I didn't get it absolutely 100% finished in one weekend. Guess I must be a pathological liar in need of institutional help. Or no... what was it you said? I'm BEYOND human help. lol
                  WH

Comment

• I dont know why we even give this fool the respect of a response. I guess it is simply for the fun of it.

It shouldnt take more than 2 hours to have a dumbell rack built and fully painted...and thats counting the trip to get supplies. I guess googling pics takes that long.

Comment

• I dont know why we even give this fool the respect of a response. I guess it is simply for the fun of it.

It shouldnt take more than 2 hours to have a dumbell rack built and fully painted...and thats counting the trip to get supplies. I guess googling pics takes that long.

Comment

• I don't even know why you bother posting two of the same response. Or posting at all, for that matter.

But hey, here's what we do. In a thread about lifting weights and home gyms and such, its best to just derail that fucker hardcore. Just really fuck that thing right in the ass. After one random guy posts something up that some idiot doesn't think is true, even though it might be, and he has no proof otherwise. I mean hell if that's not a good idea, I don't know what is. Good job, retards.
                        WH

Comment

I don't even know why you bother posting two of the same response. Or posting at all, for that matter.

But hey, here's what we do. In a thread about lifting weights and home gyms and such, its best to just derail that fucker hardcore. Just really fuck that thing right in the ass. After one random guy posts something up that some idiot doesn't think is true, even though it might be, and he has no proof otherwise. I mean hell if that's not a good idea, I don't know what is. Good job, retards.
                          It's a glitch in the matrix, double-posts happen, for you to try and use it as a very unsuccessful 3rd-grade level insult is simply more proof of what a little forum troll you really are.

Go ahead and post up that awesome wooden rack of yours, and a video of you doing anything with a set of 100lb dumbbells. I'll concede that I was wrong about this one little detail of your pathetic online existence, and continue on with my my life. Even if you can manage to get under the weight, that doesn't change the fact that you bring absolutely zero positive value to the board. I'll say again, people tolerating and/or ignoring your inane bullshit on here does not equal acceptance or approval.
                          Last edited by Big A; 06-12-2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                              I think it's originating from the rear, but hurts in the front.
                              Along with what Captain BJ said one exercise that I've been told to do for my shoulder pain which also originated in the posterior deltoid is to use a 10/15lb dumbbell, hold your upper arm tight to your body while below the elbow have it extend out like you are going to shake someone's hand and move your arm right and left while your elbow stays fixed to your body.
                              Like the first pictures shown, but standing up:

I recently had an operation after breaking part of my Tibia in the ankle. I have had two pins placed into the bone. The... Read More...

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              IBut hey, here's what we do. In a thread about lifting weights and home gyms and such, its best to just derail that fucker hardcore.
                              I've got an idea. You post a vid of you repping 100's or shut the fuck up. Deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Along with what Captain BJ said one exercise that I've been told to do for my shoulder pain which also originated in the posterior deltoid is to use a 10/15lb dumbbell, hold your upper arm tight to your body while below the elbow have it extend out like you are going to shake someone's hand and move your arm right and left while your elbow stays fixed to your body.
                                Like the first pictures shown, but standing up:

I recently had an operation after breaking part of my Tibia in the ankle. I have had two pins placed into the bone. The... Read More...

I've got an idea. You post a vid of you repping 100's or shut the fuck up. Deal?
                                I have a 40lb tension band that I have been doing that maintenance work for years now. I feel it isolates the rear delt better than a dumbbell. To keep your form in check matts, put a towel between your elbow and your ribs. If you let the towel drop, your form is sacrificed. Also when doing that motion use caution not to rotate beyond perpendicular with the plane of your shoulder. Watch each side in the mirror and make sure your shoulder is in the natural position (palms out like you're being abducted). It's easy to pull it up towards your collar bone if the resistance becomes too much. This was the number one thing that bailed me out of the injury.

I wish the ignore feature worked even when I'm not logged in and browsing. That dude needs to banned from everything except the educational forum where he might learn something.

Comment

Working...
                                X