No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of people giving a enthusiastic applause and a standing ovation to the passage of a NY law allowing abortions up to the DUE DATE, and "euthanizing" babies that survive the abortion.

When "safe, legal & rare" and aborting "a clump of cells" becomes infanticide.

This is fucking evil.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Huffpo must've realized that having an opinion section is redundant when yours and every other msm outlets' has devolved into opinion.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Liberal is superfluous. The Klan were democrats, too.
                  Last edited by sc281; 01-24-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Liberal is superfluous. The Klan were democrats, too.
                      I never thought Rob S would provide some George Carlin style insight.

Comment

Wonder who picked what to cut. Did you see the pro-first responder commercial Verizon had? I very rarely see positive opinion pieces.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          Wonder who picked what to cut. Did you see the pro-first responder commercial Verizon had? I very rarely see positive opinion pieces.
                          Verizon is pushing their "secondnet" ptt over cellular hard and needs public safety users to buy in and start using it so they can rival att's firstnet.

Comment

VIDEO: "As a human being we should pay attention to fear and not logic." (MAGA Hat Meltdown)

Sums the divide up pretty damn well, don't it.

I wish I had the opportunity to get caught talking to something like that on camera. It would be epic. I'd even post the vid of me banging her and whatever friend I could talk her into draging with her.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

VIDEO: "As a human being we should pay attention to fear and not logic." (MAGA Hat Meltdown)

Sums the divide up pretty damn well, don't it.
                              Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              The new leftist poster girl.
                              The absolute face of dangerous mental illness, so yes.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                How so?
                                As stated in the white text - I have an open ticket to do some network work in a prison in West TX. The Bureau of Prisons needs to run my background check in order for them to grant me access. The BoP personnel that handle this task are on a surprise vacation. So until they come back, the inmates will have to suffer with the same old music on their MP3 players.

Comment

Working...
                                X