Join NRA for $25 and get free $25 Bass Pro Shop GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    i got the black duffle bag. 25 dollars wont get you shit at bass pro lol. Plus it will be nice to use to bring stuff into to work if its not huge. I work in the SF bay area BTW lol
    How's being back in Cali treating you Chris?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
      Orrrr $300 for lifetime membership!

http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/rkba-ne...ship-deal.html
      Thanks for the link. I took advantage of it for $300.

Comment

Sounds like a box of Trokars, bottle of spike it, and a couple bags of worms are in my near future

Comment

Looks like the offer is gone now.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
          I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

You must be a member first and have a lifetime member to get the upgrade apparently. Offers me an upgrade to Patron now. Bottom left corner shows gift membership options. It is still available. Lifetime $300, one year $20.
            Last edited by EW; 01-19-2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X