Texas Motor Speedway FND Practice runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abedh View Post
    I am good with that! I enjoyed your joke, made me chuckle...given my video is showing a Porsche beating a few Mustangs on a Mustang forum I am guessing the harassment has yet to begin! It's all good, we are all having fun ( well, at least I am and I hope you are too ).
    Will you be at the event in Kennedale? Would be cool to meet up in person.
    I also regularly attend Cars and Coffee Dallas in Plano, TX ( I have a couple of videos of these events on YouTube as well ).

Good comparison abu....are these even in the same price range? just wondering....
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Good comparison abu....are these even in the same price range? just wondering....
      Was that a rhetorical question?
      I am going to guess that prices were all over the board ( I have no clue what anyone paid for or invested in their cars ). The CTS-V Lingenfelter was probably the most expensive of the bunch, but not sure why that matters. I have not heard of a class that was based on vehicle investment, it definitely was not a question on the form that I submitted for participation in the event.
      Anyway, there are a few more videos I have posted showing me getting spanked by much lower cost vehicles than any in the posted video. Checkout the one I made with the Plymouth/Mitsubishi from 1996 that decimated me in the Street Bandit class, that was the finals for that night.

Comment

I was out there just about every weekend in the Outlaw class. Had a good time, think I saw you run a few times. I was driving the Purple Turd-240Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
          I was out there just about every weekend in the Outlaw class. Had a good time, think I saw you run a few times. I was driving the Purple Turd-240Z.
          I saw you run a few times too! It was fun and kind of laid back event. My kids loved watching the trucks, all the smoke and noise was very popular with them.

Comment

Was that a rhetorical question?
            I am going to guess that prices were all over the board ( I have no clue what anyone paid for or invested in their cars ). The CTS-V Lingenfelter was probably the most expensive of the bunch, but not sure why that matters. I have not heard of a class that was based on vehicle investment, it definitely was not a question on the form that I submitted for participation in the event.
            Anyway, there are a few more videos I have posted showing me getting spanked by much lower cost vehicles than any in the posted video. Checkout the one I made with the Plymouth/Mitsubishi from 1996 that decimated me in the Street Bandit class, that was the finals for that night.
            You aren't that bright, are you?

Comment

post some motherfucking terts or Get The Fuck Out

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                You aren't that bright, are you?
                Seriously? Is that all you've got?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  post some motherfucking terts or Get The Fuck Out
                  Terts? Not familiar with that term...might have something to do with me not being so bright. Please enlighten a newb on this forum.

Comment

Terts? Not familiar with that term...might have something to do with me not being so bright. Please enlighten a newb on this forum.
                    RE-READ Post #4

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      RE-READ Post #4
                      I am assuming GTFO is "get the f*** out", don't know what the acronym TITS stands for.

Comment

I am assuming GTFO is "get the f*** out", don't know what the acronym TITS stands for.
                        See my sig pic ..

Those are TITS

Comment

....don't know what the acronym TITS stands for.
                          You ghey bro?
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            You ghey bro?
                            Can you spell?

Comment

Can you spell?
                              Yes.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Seriously? Is that all you've got?
                                Thanks for confirming what I said. Dolt.

Comment

Working...
                                X