• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
          regardless your 2nd ring got pushed down more then likely b/c your 1st ring got pushed up. yeah probably washed the walls down, but lets all agree your tune fucked it up. regardless if detonation or too much fuel
          Yeah too much fuel caused the problem but the first ring isn't pushed up at all. You are correct I had it too fat and it washed the walls out so yes the tune wasn't right. It's all good I'll have it back together soon and I'll adjust the tune once it's done. Live and learn but it won't keep me down just more motivation to work harder at it.
          03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
          "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
            yes the tune wasn't right.
            That's all I read

Comment

<--- 17* @ 24lbs here
              00 GT
              Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

I ran 22lbs with *20 with E85

Comment

Man Dan I feel for you bro. Just look into time vs boost with e85 and you will learn alot or just ask someone that dose it alot. Hope all go's good with it then we can line them up and ur bro diville too should be fun. And I'll still be on 17's

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                    I ran 22lbs with *20 with E85
                    The timing wasn't the problem, the problem was from having too much fuel and washing the cylinders.
                    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
                      Man Dan I feel for you bro. Just look into time vs boost with e85 and you will learn alot or just ask someone that dose it alot. Hope all go's good with it then we can line them up and ur bro diville too should be fun. And I'll still be on 17's
                      how fast have you gone now? we should line up the lsx turbo coupes.

Comment

The timing wasn't the problem, the problem was from having too much fuel and washing the cylinders.
                        I think you need a hotter spark and once you do, you'll see the effects of that timing.

Comment

Or perhaps we dont know if the timing is an issue b/c your a/f was so rich it didnt detonate? guess we'll find out once you put it back together and lean it out.

then Kaboom again.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
                            I think you need a hotter spark and once you do, you'll see the effects of that timing.
                            Like what effects are you talking about? A more complete burn of the fuel like a lot of people have been saying. Or detonation?
                            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Or perhaps we dont know if the timing is an issue b/c your a/f was so rich it didnt detonate? guess we'll find out once you put it back together and lean it out.

then Kaboom again.
                              Or it just might run correctly and have a complete burn of the fuel and make a lot more power.
                              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

then Kaboom again.
                                You're kind of a prick.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X