My Vacation to Mexico !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
    yea...3.73s with the bolt ons and an SCT tuner but I've only ran an 8.80. I'm sure it will run better but I've never put DRs on it so
    Get on it!!
    And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

yea...3.73s with the bolt ons and an SCT tuner but I've only ran an 8.80. I'm sure it will run better but I've never put DRs on it so
      In that case my best on street tires and 2.73s was 9.0

So let's line up when it's try

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

can a stock TA get in on this mix?
        RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

raced crash's 340hp crate motor with my newfound roll technique lol. with 200 lbs of spare tire and subs and a flat front tire, and he only took me by a couple lengths. I got your coupe now. lets run emm
          Last edited by Cobraman; 12-24-2010, 07:25 PM.
          2012 GT500

Comment

we'll get something going when it warms up some...win or not, i just like racing
            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

we'll get something going when it warms up some...win or not, i just like racing
              ditto. ill join you folks.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                raced crash's 340hp crate motor with my newfound roll technique lol. with 200 lbs of spare tire and subs and a flat front tire, and he only took me by a couple lengths. I got your coupe now. lets run emm
                you tried racing with a flat, wow

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  you tried racing with a flat, wow
                  ... well obviously I didnt know it was flat until after dumbass lol
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Me too.

Comment

I need go run crash, I think it'd be close. I raced a 265whp cobra and it was real close.

So, let's race!!

Stock auto TA would be close, not sure on a 6spd

Comment

I'm afraid it would have been more than "a couple lengths" if I had stayed in it. When we ran from a roll I started in 2nd, and ran it up into 4th and I was quite a ways ahead of you, so I let out. Skinny front runners are not fun at high rates of speed. And from a dead stop, it would have been UGLY if I hadn't had to get on the brakes for the next stop light.

And I also have a bunch of junk in the rear hatch area, spare tire, and my fat ass in the drive's seat.

Just sayin'.

Now we're gonna have to put off running them for a while. I've gotta figure out exactly what I fucked up in the tranny. I think I bent the 5-6 shift fork. I can go 1-2-3-5-6 with no problems, but if I go 1-2-3-4 and then try to go into 5th it is hard as shit to get it into gear. Then it just goes right into 6th. Ah well. Been wanting to pull the engine anyways, so I'll have the tranny gone through when I pull the engine and have it gone through. Think I found a new beater to drive for the winter.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                          I'm afraid it would have been more than "a couple lengths" if I had stayed in it. When we ran from a roll I started in 2nd, and ran it up into 4th and I was quite a ways ahead of you, so I let out. Skinny front runners are not fun at high rates of speed. And from a dead stop, it would have been UGLY if I hadn't had to get on the brakes for the next stop light.

And I also have a bunch of junk in the rear hatch area, spare tire, and my fat ass in the drive's seat.

Just sayin'.

Now we're gonna have to put off running them for a while. I've gotta figure out exactly what I fucked up in the tranny. I think I bent the 5-6 shift fork. I can go 1-2-3-5-6 with no problems, but if I go 1-2-3-4 and then try to go into 5th it is hard as shit to get it into gear. Then it just goes right into 6th. Ah well. Been wanting to pull the engine anyways, so I'll have the tranny gone through when I pull the engine and have it gone through. Think I found a new beater to drive for the winter.

-Aaron
                          That sucks so hard. my tire is fixed, so can drve mine. but no gears for christmas fml.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

That sucks so hard. my tire is fixed, so can drve mine. but no gears for christmas fml.
                            Parents do not support going fast.

I'm 20 and they still frown on me buying parts lol.

That said, find a good road, warm weather and I'll run you from a dig. On my new (used) 225/55s!

Comment

Parents do not support going fast.

I'm 20 and they still frown on me buying parts lol.

That said, find a good road, warm weather and I'll run you from a dig. On my new (used) 225/55s!
                              ok sounds good! from a dig and then a 20-30 roll
                              RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

LMAO. In just about any race against a bike, if the guy on the bike knows how to ride, it would take about 3 seconds for him to put a couple of bus lengths on a bolt-on 96-98 cobra.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X