Texas Motorplex Fast Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Motorplex Fast Friday

Texas Motorplex will be opening up this friday September 28th for it's fast friday. Gates open at 6pm Racing starts at 7pm until Midnight. Come on out everybody.

get rid of the crickets and I might come out !
    sigpic
    "Thank you"
    Malone's Horsepower Ranch:
    SHOWMAKERS of AMERICA:
    Pietro's Italian Restorante Vacaville, Ca:
    Lucas Oil:
    Quick Fuel Technology:
    360 Wrap

Comment

HAHA, I use the sweeper Truck on them every day. We had to fight crickets all weekend.

Comment

are ya'll gonna use VHT?
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Yes sir we are, And Good Luck spining on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMotorplex.com View Post
            You don't need luck.

Comment

I support you guys on trying to drum up business, but I'm seeing way too many recent experiences of poor track prep to drive all the way to Ennis.

But then again, you did just host a Nationals, so maybe it will actually be sticky this time...
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Is there VHT and rubber beyond 20'?
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I tell you what, I still have a nationals drum left on the trailer (which is not much different then what we normally use). I will spray it how that mix is and to make it better, I will prep like a national event friday night. I have the mixtures in a drum already. Since there was all of this recent talk about my track prep. Make sure you guy's come walk on the track prior to running, Feel how the starting line feels. If anybody says anything to you about walking on it, Tell them Eric told you to. I will give all of my guy's the heads up.

Comment

Track was prepped pretty well last time we went there, and i will try to make it out This friday for some testing!!!

Comment

HAHA, I use the sweeper Truck on them every day. We had to fight crickets all weekend.
                      Some of those damn crickets hitchhiked to St.Louis in a couple of our awning bags and in the trailer. I let about 20 out today at Gateway!
                      Last edited by geronimo; 09-26-2012, 08:44 PM.
                      sigpic
                      "Thank you"
                      Malone's Horsepower Ranch:
                      SHOWMAKERS of AMERICA:
                      Pietro's Italian Restorante Vacaville, Ca:
                      Lucas Oil:
                      Quick Fuel Technology:
                      360 Wrap

Comment

I tell you what, I still have a nationals drum left on the trailer (which is not much different then what we normally use). I will spray it how that mix is and to make it better, I will prep like a national event friday night. I have the mixtures in a drum already. Since there was all of this recent talk about my track prep. Make sure you guy's come walk on the track prior to running, Feel how the starting line feels. If anybody says anything to you about walking on it, Tell them Eric told you to. I will give all of my guy's the heads up.
                        i did this and the track hooked fine for me

Comment

no problem for me either my shit is junk

Comment

Just make sure to not let all the street tired cars tear it up and fuck it up for us who are coming next Friday-Sunday! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by td4087 View Post
                              Just make sure to not let all the street tired cars tear it up and fuck it up for us who are coming next Friday-Sunday! LOL
                              Shouldnt there be a rule that if you are running street tires you cannot do a burnout? It annoys the shit out of me to watch people with street tires do these Top Fuel burnouts when it does them no good and fucks up the track. I currently am on street tires and I bypass the waterbox and go straight to the line.

Comment

Working...
                              X