Need suggestions for a recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestions for a recipe

I need an awesome chili recipe but it can't be spicy, the fiance is a damn Yankee and doesn't like spicy food. What do ya'll got? My only other stipulation is that is has to be a beef recipe. I would love nothing more than to do venison but I have no idea where I can get it and I don't know if anyone at the party likes it.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

You can get venison at Whole Foods. It's Red Deer from New Zealand, which I think tastes better than Whitetail.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Just make sure to put some beans in it.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Just open a can of tomato soup and throw some meat in it for her. Then cook a pot of real chili for yourself.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          Just open a can of tomato soup and throw some meat in it for her. Then cook a pot of real chili for yourself.
          THIS!

And if she's a Yankee, make some spaghetti noodles to pour the chili over. And of course, Yankee chili has beans.

Guy Fieri has a badass chili recipe on foodnetwork.com called dragonbreath. It's spicy though, and I make it even spicier by using a different pepper variety and a few other things. It makes a fuckload too. 4 lbs of meat (2 ground beef, 1 ground Italian sausage, 1 pound cubed pork) 4 or 6 cans of beans
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X