Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• hehehe that was fun.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Damn, I always pronounced it see-whiz.
        Yeah it is sea whiz..
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            We had one of those in the silent auction at this year's CCA banquet in Austin. I took a few pics with intent to post them here, but lazy.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                We had one of those in the silent auction at this year's CCA banquet in Austin. I took a few pics with intent to post them here, but lazy.
                They're pretty fucking expensive, for what they are. For a few pennies more, you can get into a Citori or a Silver Pigeon.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  Wharz David?
                  Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                  Looking for one of these I'm sure.
                  Not gonna lie - and in total seriousness; I was not able to touch that pic on my screen in order to scroll past.

David

Comment

• Man who thought he was slapping an opossum actually slapped a porcupine

Antonio Rodrigues Mororó, 50, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, was left with over 400 quills in his hand after trying to slap what he thought was an opossum which turned out to be porcupine.

Mororó was having a party at his house and a female guest said she was too afraid to enter his home because the animal was sitting near the stairs.

So, in a bid to remove it, Mr Mororó slapped the animal, resulting in him receiving a handful of quills. He was taken to the Emergency Unit of the local hospital and despite three shots of anaesthetic, the pain continued.

According to neighbors, “the porcupine is still living in the neighbourhood.”

Comment

• I bet that was fun!

Comment

• Well, I hope he got his money's worth. I presume he slapped the ever loving shit out of it.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• "According to neighbors, 'the porcupine is still living in the neighbourhood.'"
                            Much like the Honey Badger, the porcupine apparently doesn't give a shit.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• No time for chains and a load check, it's rig move day!

Comment

• Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                                X