My 1996 Impala SS LS1 T56 swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love those cars. Very nice.

I always thought in the police world the Caprice vs. the Crown Vic it seemed as if the Caprice could take way much more abuse/shit than the Crown Vic. That seems like a REALLY solid platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Love those cars. Very nice.

I always thought in the police world the Caprice vs. the Crown Vic it seemed as if the Caprice could take way much more abuse/shit than the Crown Vic. That seems like a REALLY solid platform.
      I've owned and worked on both. The B body shits all over the Panther platform for just about everything. I do like the watts link that the Panther has, but that's pretty much it.

Comment

I think if my old SS had 3 pedals I would still own it. I bet it's even more fun with a LS.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          I think if my old SS had 3 pedals I would still own it. I bet it's even more fun with a LS.
          It really makes the car. Shame the SUV's killed it, because you can bet this car would have gotten an LS1 and stick in 97 or 98.

Comment

I'm already window shopping a stock one in DGGM.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              I'm already window shopping a stock one in DGGM.
              You're like me, can't be without one for long. Every time I sell one, I am jonesing for another inside of 6 months. DGGM is the best color.

Comment

Nice Dad-mobile, I like it!
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

First real drive.

Comment

Oh shit, I forgot I had that golf ball hanging from the mirror. I made that one night at work bored out of my mind. Good luck if you ever get in a wreck with it.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      First real drive.

That sounds great! Sounds smooth too. Now it just needs a big cam and electronic cut-outs. 😬

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        Oh shit, I forgot I had that golf ball hanging from the mirror. I made that one night at work bored out of my mind. Good luck if you ever get in a wreck with it.
                        I was wondering what the story behind that was. I've been calling it the covid virus, because well...

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        That sounds great! Sounds smooth too. Now it just needs a big cam and electronic cut-outs. 😬
                        Camera picks up a little more drone while driving, but yeah, it sounds nasty in person. I agree on the cam, truth is, I ran out of money and just wanted to get it driveable. Will add a cam later.

Comment

Very cool. Looks fun as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            I was wondering what the story behind that was. I've been calling it the covid virus, because well...

I bought the car in June of 02, that went in before we road tripped to Breckenridge for the 4th, so it's ~18.5 yrs old.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Here you go.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

I dig the hell out of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X