No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Electoral College has spoken. Put a done stamp on this thing.

Comment

• it's been done for weeks.... glad today can help.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        The Electoral College has spoken. Put a done stamp on this thing.

It’s not done. Several states have contested electorates. Look into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pence could simply put the envelopes with the electors votes in his pocket and walk out on the 6th and nothing can be done to stop him. At that point it becomes a contested election. Unfortunately I don't believe that Pence has the nuts to do something like that.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
            It’s not done. Several states have contested electorates. Look into it.
            Oh, I'm sure that will finally be the thing that turns the entire election around then.

Comment

Oh, I'm sure that will finally be the thing that turns the entire election around then.

Does it hurt to be sour? How’s it going to feel in a few weeks when your cute little heart is broken? Don’t worry, I’ll still be here to hug you if you need one.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                Does it hurt to be sour? How’s it going to feel in a few weeks when your cute little heart is broken? Don’t worry, I’ll still be here to hug you if you need one.
                I'm always down for a hug. Just don't grope without consent.

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post

For fuck's sake... (sidebar? did I spell that right? it's always bothered me)

I voted for Trump cause FUCK Biden, but my man, this shit is over. I 100% believe there was enough fraud in a few counties to swing the vote (and yes I watched the video), but it doesn't matter, not even a little. All of the Democrats and Republicans alike want Trump gone. The RINO's played along for a few years, but this was the first opportunity to get rid of him and both sides would rather see him gone than literally ANYTHING else.

There will be no civil war 2.0 either. Seriously, you have a job you're willing to quit to go to war? Most people don't want to sacrifice everything, it's not gonna happen.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    For fuck's sake... (sidebar? did I spell that right? it's always bothered me)

I voted for Trump cause FUCK Biden, but my man, this shit is over. I 100% believe there was enough fraud in a few counties to swing the vote (and yes I watched the video), but it doesn't matter, not even a little. All of the Democrats and Republicans alike want Trump gone. The RINO's played along for a few years, but this was the first opportunity to get rid of him and both sides would rather see him gone than literally ANYTHING else.

There will be no civil war 2.0 either. Seriously, you have a job you're willing to quit to go to war? Most people don't want to sacrifice everything, it's not gonna happen.
                    Troof
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'm always down for a hug. Just don't grope without consent.

Consent is like gold these days [emoji38]

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Troof

I can see your perspective, but I’ve been following this movement for years. I feel, truthfully, that all angles have been planned for, and it will most definitely get worse before it gets better. I have prepared as much as I can either way. I am prepared for a blackout if necessary. The fact China is behind this takeover is my only concern. Fortunately I feel there are more than enough people, including myself, that have plenty of protection if need be. I can’t say I will ever leave my family to fight, but will absolutely fight for my family. This is far from over. Just be as prepared as you can.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Remember like 250 replies ago when I pointed out you probably shouldn't use random dipshits on Twitter as information resources to determine conclusions? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Comment

Working...
                                X