No announcement yet.

Should the Cowboys change their name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denton has a road named Indian Trail. There is a road rehab bid going in for that road. There was one question asked" can the road name be changed to Native American Trail". Is it going to far YES. Hell, we would have to do away with Thanksgiving. My wife is part native american. Let just go back to complaing about shitty drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodcobra View Post
      It appears to me, that, of all places, one can't even joke around DFWstangs anymore. This forum has changed. Like it or not. Too many, here, just as in society take everything in the literal sense.
      It's DFWM, just be glad no one asked for tit pics from your wife, sister, mom, etc...

Comment

Who cares. Fuck the Cowboys and the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Who cares. Fuck the Cowboys and the NFL.
          Fuck cowboys. You watching broke back mountain again.!!..!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Fuck cowboys. You watching broke back mountain again.!!..!
            Surely you can do better than that.

Comment

After the shit that the NFL has pulled this year, I am surprised that anyone watches their bullshit any more.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

How the NFL.... who has historically been so protective of their brand and image, could allow themselves to be caught up and immersed in all this PC/BLM/Antifa/Anti-American bullsh*t is beyond my imagination.

They must have some major idiots over there in the big NFL office that are steering the bus right over the cliff.

My guess it's part of the same factions that got rid of Trump in favor of a more corrupt/senile/criminal element with his Blo/Jo/Ho in Tow... (get it? Blo/Jo/Ho in Tow?)

mardyn
                Last edited by mardyn; 12-16-2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  It's DFWM, just be glad no one asked for tit pics from your wife, sister, mom, etc...
                  You made his point, this forum has changed. Not asking for tit pics? WTF guys, step it up!
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    You made his point, this forum has changed. Not asking for tit pics? WTF guys, step it up!
                    I think we’re so old that maybe we don’t wanna see the other guys wife’s tits anymore? Lol
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                      How the NFL.... who has historically been so protective of their brand and image, could allow themselves to be caught up and immersed in all this PC/BLM/Antifa/Anti-American bullsh*t is beyond my imagination.

They must have some major idiots over there in the big NFL office that are steering the bus right over the cliff.

My guess it's part of the same factions that got rid of Trump in favor of a more corrupt/senile/criminal element with his Blo/Jo/Ho in Tow... (get it? Blo/Jo/Ho in Tow?)

mardyn
                      I wasn't especially pissed off when the guys were kneeling. On one hand, they have no right to do shit because they are on the clock. On the other, there is the free expression involved and the idea that the people who died for that flag fought for the first amendment. I see the controversy but it wasn't a game changer for me. I thought it was disrespectful and that was it.

But, during the depths of George Floyd hysteria, the NFL played an alternative national anthem before the real national anthem. What is next, an alternative flag?

I'm out on that. I'm fucking out on that and everything else you do as a business. I can't get to the exit fast enough. I can't emphasize it enough, I'll never give that business another dime. And I'm not ever coming back to watch their bullshit again either. I'll tolerate a whole lot of fuckery and try to see grey areas and both sides on any issue but an alternative national anthem isn't something that I'm down for. The guys who fought and died for that flag sure as fuck weren't doing it for an alternative national anthem no matter how you want to spin it, no matter how fucking woke you are. If you think that, you are a god damn idiot.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

I stopped watching the NFL 2 years ago. I stopped watching baseball like a year ago. It's amazing the amount of time you waste on that shit when you put it on paper. It's great now I spend more time with my family, and now that I have land I have so much more time to do things outside and projects. Why would I blow all that time watching some uneducated, ungrateful, overpaid asshole play a sport on TV who would never so much as acknowledge I exist. In fact, I don't even have cable anymore only internet. These celebrities and athletes will never get it until there's no more attention and the checks stop coming in. They only survive on those two things, money and vanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I wasn't especially pissed off when the guys were kneeling. On one hand, they have no right to do shit because they are on the clock. On the other, there is the free expression involved and the idea that the people who died for that flag fought for the first amendment. I see the controversy but it wasn't a game changer for me. I thought it was disrespectful and that was it.

But, during the depths of George Floyd hysteria, the NFL played an alternative national anthem before the real national anthem. What is next, an alternative flag?
                          I find it very interesting that there hadn’t been a peep from anyone recently regarding BLM, the protests, Antifa, shutting down/overtaking city squares and renaming it... isn’t that weird? So weird. I wonder why that is.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            I find it very interesting that there hadn’t been a peep from anyone recently regarding BLM, the protests, Antifa, shutting down/overtaking city squares and renaming it... isn’t that weird? So weird. I wonder why that is.
                            There has been but the media just isn't covering it since the election is over. The idiots in Portland tried to set up another autonomous zone.

The media has continued hot and heavy on Covid, kind of surprising, I guess they know a cash cow when they see it.

Comment

Working...
                            X