final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Remember like 250 replies ago when I pointed out you probably shouldn't use random dipshits on Twitter as information resources to determine conclusions? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Comment

• IMPORTANT UPDATE From Trump’s Lawyer, Atty. Jenna Ellis...
      [emoji599]** Last paragraph is most important**[emoji599]
      “Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes. The media is going to make you believe that it's all over and Joe Biden is now officially president...

On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing... Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.

Remember... Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing...

The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector's votes. That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. Everything!!

The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!! The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes.

If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected.

The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt. Bigly.

President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole!

This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don't listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side.”
      [emoji1317]

Comment

• You've got to do a little better Dave. That is some random copy pasta from Facebook, not Jenna Ellis. From her official Twitter feed:

Jenna Ellis
        @JennaEllisEsq
        ·
        9h
        There is a “statement” going around attributed to me. It’s not mine.

The only authentic statements are via my official social media accounts and
        @TeamTrump

Thanks!!

Didn't it raise your eyebrows a bit when something that looks like a press release tells you not to trust the media? lol

Comment

Remember like 250 replies ago when I pointed out you probably shouldn't use random dipshits on Twitter as information resources to determine conclusions? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

These random dipshits have been correct more than enough times for me to give them my attention. Just sit back and grab some popcorn. It’s going to get crazy. We are at war whether you want to believe it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            All of the Democrats and Republicans alike want Trump gone. The RINO's played along for a few years, but this was the first opportunity to get rid of him and both sides would rather see him gone than literally ANYTHING else.
            This election was manipulated behind the scenes by the US Government... likely CIA or DOJ, maybe FBI in order to get rid of Trump... Dems and Republicans both want him out.

There little doubt in my mind that the fix was in for Biden no matter how many votes Trump received... your government now dictates who is in office as a figurehead but little more.

Your vote no longer matters, and laws mean nothing unless you're the one misbehaving.

It is a sad time for America...

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
              This election was manipulated behind the scenes by the US Government... likely CIA or DOJ, maybe FBI in order to get rid of Trump... Dems and Republicans both want him out.

There little doubt in my mind that the fix was in for Biden no matter how many votes Trump received... your government now dictates who is in office as a figurehead but little more.

Your vote no longer matters, and laws mean nothing unless you're the one misbehaving.

mardyn
              This has been going on for years. You don't have freedom, you don't have justice, and you don't have rights, it's all an illusion. The scary part is that they're not even trying to hide the fact that it's an illusion any more, they're not afraid of the people.

Comment

• Every election has been subject to both foreign and domestic interference, on both sides. Y'all really think seven MILLION popular votes were fraudulently cast without nary a trace to contest it? Excluding Jo, Trump had a 50/50 shot at winning. With everyone he has pissed off in the last five years, is it really plausible that instead of simply losing an election he had a 50/50 shot at, some vast conspiracy involving thousands of people somehow enacted a coup, without a single person involved cracking and coming forward? Y'all sound shithouse fucknuts fringe ass crazy, talking all this shit with fucking ZERO to back any of it. Talk specifics. Tell us all exactly who, when, where, and how anything you're talking about is even vaguely true. Provide sources. REAL sources. Not speculation. Not vague "my sisters best friends cousins girlfriend heard that..., or I thiiiiiiiiiink this might probably be what happened since the dude I voted for lost and that's impossible..." What has happened to the "He's your President, get over it" crowd of 2016?

Comment

• So we admit election fraud is real.

Okay.

So we know electors were told to leave (fake water leak), and then counting continued. We know votes were counted more than once. We know voting rules were changed without legislature approval (Constitutionally illegal). We know some counties had greater than 100% voter turnout. We know some observers were blocked from observing by obstructing view through windows. We know some mail in ballots were back dated. We know ballots traveled across state lines. We know some people voted more than once in different states. We have thousands of affidavits and videos to show all of this.

We have deletion of Dominion voting machine audit records (required to be saved for 22 months). Every machine audited so far had a 50% or higher failure rate. The law requires a 1 in 250k failure rate.

But no we shouldn’t even be bothered to investigate, audit, or have the evidence shown in court....

If the election was so fair and honest why is transparency about it so feared? Why are are the election officials, judges, politicians, voting companies, and every Democrat doing everything in their power to prevent a full audit?

This makes the corruption and coverup at Enron look like unfair prosecution. Why have zero Dems agreed with an audit if they are so confident they won?

Remember Iran Contra? That was on TV all day everyday, but the above draws zero interest from the press.

The results of this election are less reliable than a monetary promise letter from a Nigerian prince.

And this wasn’t widespread fraud. It was concentrated in a few 100% Democrat controlled cities with huge populations. If that doesn’t reek of a coordinated effort, what does?

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post

mardyn
                    This is exactly correct. All of the government exists to perpetuate it's own existence. If you talk to people who work for those agencies named above, they are supposed to be neutral to politics but the people within them simply can't help themselves because the machine runs on politics and back stabbing. When you have a guy at the top who doesn't play the game as an insider, the machine that fills your pockets with money does not function as it normally does.

Joe Biden brings that return to the normalcy of graft. If you don't think so, just look at the number of people who voted for Joe Biden in Washington, DC. It is a number that seems completely fake. These people are voting for the person who allows them to steal as much money as possible from taxpayers.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Every election has been subject to both foreign and domestic interference, on both sides. Y'all really think seven MILLION popular votes were fraudulently cast without nary a trace to contest it? Excluding Jo, Trump had a 50/50 shot at winning. With everyone he has pissed off in the last five years, is it really plausible that instead of simply losing an election he had a 50/50 shot at, some vast conspiracy involving thousands of people somehow enacted a coup, without a single person involved cracking and coming forward? Y'all sound shithouse fucknuts fringe ass crazy, talking all this shit with fucking ZERO to back any of it. Talk specifics. Tell us all exactly who, when, where, and how anything you're talking about is even vaguely true. Provide sources. REAL sources. Not speculation. Not vague "my sisters best friends cousins girlfriend heard that..., or I thiiiiiiiiiink this might probably be what happened since the dude I voted for lost and that's impossible..." What has happened to the "He's your President, get over it" crowd of 2016?
                      Man I agree with you on just about everything you've posted in this thread, but here's the problem... I even mentioned it in my last post. There is CCTV video evidence showing that in a ballot counting room in GA everyone was told to stop and go home for the night. Once the media and observers left, a few people stayed behind and pulled "suitcases" full of ballots (many thousands by the estimates) out from under a table. The timestamps match up to when Trump lost the lead there.

It does not take thousands of people to swing this, just a handful in the right places. As an engineer who pretty much every week has to troubleshoot some incident and determine root cause, things like timestamps and huge spikes like this are what we call clues. I personally do not have enough evidence to say either way, but I can EASILY see how fewer than 1k people around the nation changed the outcome to be what they wanted, not what was voted for or what was happening.

I will also admit, Trump has burned every bridge he's ever seen so for anyone that didn't see this coming... I just don't know what to say. All the GOP is no different than the Libs, opposite sides of the same coin and they all hate him for exposing it.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• The poll workers and others who counted the votes were not really involved in the election scam in my opinion.

The illegitimate votes were injected somewhere up-stream, most likely in the seemingly untraceable/unverifiable mail in vote ballots.

Poll workers were just counting what was placed in front of them... if there wasn't enough to get Biden ahead, more ballots would magically appear.

Trump was dead on correct when he lamented that the mail in ballots were not secure and would ultimately lead to corruption in the election...

the problem is that he or his campaign did nothing to stop it or counter it... except bitch about it on social media outlets.

The GOP certainly wasn't going to do anything, neither was any faction of the US Government or the lapdog media... they all wanted Trump gone so the fleecing of the US Taxpayer could get back on track.

IMO, at minimum, Trump's campaign should have flooded the system with their own mail in ballots to ensure that all ballots would have to be verified before being included in the vote totals.

and btw... it's very likely happening again right now in Georgia for the Senate runoff coming in January...
                        mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          So we admit election fraud is real.

I've never said otherwise, chinchilla taint. Can you read? I notice you've finally clammed up about those 30 L's. Finally went and actually researched something for once, eh?

Comment

I've never said otherwise, chinchilla taint. Can you read? I notice you've finally clammed up about those 30 L's. Finally went and actually researched something for once, eh?
                            I didn’t clam up, and you never listed any Ls as in ZERO! I’m just not willing to waste time with someone that cannot understand the Grand Canyon sized difference between dismissing cases for “standing” and actually refuting the claims within the case. If you were actually following this topic you would know that ZERO affidavits and ZERO evidence has been refuted to date. It’s all just been ignored, just like you want to do. This was actually a big part if the Senate hearings yesterday.

The courts and gov’t officials involved are too scared to investigate this just like you are.

Comment

Here you go: Refute 1 single solitary instance of fraud presented by this man in the Senate yesterday. There are 10s of thousands to pick from. Then ask yourself why all the courts are using “standing” so none of this can be argued under oath.

“Our evidence has never been refuted, only ignored.”. Sounds just like you.

Then ask why isn’t this on TV all day every day like Iran-Contra or OJ?

If you can do that, I will admit you are right and everyone else is wrong (which I will never have to do, by the way).

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                I didn’t clam up, and you never listed any Ls as in ZERO! I’m just not willing to waste time with someone that cannot understand the Grand Canyon sized difference between dismissing cases for “standing” and actually refuting the claims within the case. If you were actually following this topic you would know that ZERO affidavits and ZERO evidence has been refuted to date. It’s all just been ignored, just like you want to do. This was actually a big part if the Senate hearings yesterday.

The courts and gov’t officials involved are too scared to investigate this just like you are.
                                What I was doing was going into excruciating detail making sure you understood what I was saying and giving you an opportunity to unfuck yourself before I shoved them down your throat.

Then you come back and your first sentence is literally repeating a lie based on a willful misunderstanding of my statements. Do you think anyone respects this asinine method of debate you engage in? You're fucking terrible at gaslighting. This is a forum. Everything that has been said can be looked back on. So why keep on lying? It just makes you look like an idiot. Additionally, if your assertions had any merit, it wouldn't be necessary for you to lie. You weaken your own stances with this behavior.

By the way, the number has now far exceeded 30. But lets go back to that. Is it still your contention that there have not been 30 lawsuits filed since the election alleging fraud or other election based misconduct that have been withdrawn, dismissed, or ruled on against the plaintiff? Think about it for a minute before you answer. Hell, get on google for once in your miserable life. I'm trying to help you here. This is not the time to double down. Admitting you're wrong will not inflict physical pain on you, I promise.

Comment

Working...
                                X