No announcement yet.

Honest Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So like literally flying or snoop/willie nelson flying? I mean in either case I'd probably partake assuming it's legal of course.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      I would much rather have the ability to be invisible than to fly or pretty much any other super power.

Imagine the "fly on the wall" shit you could learn...
      Don't be ridiculous man, everyone knows that you'd have to eat slugs to be invisible... Worms can't do that for you.

What we don't know for sure, is if you eat slugs and worms at the same time would you then be invisible and able to fly?
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I would much rather have the ability to be invisible than to fly or pretty much any other super power.

Imagine the "fly on the wall" shit you could learn...
        Something as dumb as allergies could fuck that up for you. Then you'd just be an invisible cunt in a box at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          So like literally flying or snoop/willie nelson flying? I mean in either case I'd probably partake assuming it's legal of course.
          For the latter, you're looking for mushrooms not worms.

Comment

You know, there is a new type of snake that lives underground. What if birds ate those snakes. Would you eat those snakes?

Comment

Man... from the looks of yalls post I should have been hanging out with yall years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Man... from the looks of yalls post I should have been hanging out with yall years ago.
                Maybe I'm really invisible and we've been hanging out for years, you just don't know it...

P.S. your dick is tiny and you cry after sex.

Comment

Something as dumb as allergies could fuck that up for you. Then you'd just be an invisible cunt in a box at some point.
                  They're gonna have a real hard time putting you in a box if you're invisible.
                  WH

Comment

Skip the worms and do PCP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Skip the worms and do PCP.
                      No that's the one where people peeled their faces off
                      WH

Comment

The fuck is going on in here??
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Maybe I'm really invisible and we've been hanging out for years, you just don't know it...

P.S. your dick is tiny and you cry after sex.
                          It might not be long, but it sure is thin!

Also, I never cry after sex unless it was forced. I just get to feeling so bad for the ladies afterwards.

Comment

I would eat the ass out on a roadkill skunk in the middle of August if it would give me superpowers. Hell, bring me an armadillo for dessert.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              I would eat the ass out on a roadkill skunk in the middle of August if it would give me superpowers. Hell, bring me an armadillo for dessert.
                              Says the guy who already has superpowers...

Comment

I'd eat worms every day to fly if it was exclusive to me. Now, I wouldn't do it if I still had to wait in "we ate worms and can fly traffic".
                                I tend to agree with this. If everyone could do it, it would lose a lot of its luster for me. I'd still do it every now and then, but wouldn't commit to that kind of change in diet.

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                You know, there is a new type of snake that lives underground. What if birds ate those snakes. Would you eat those snakes?
                                This doesn't have anything to do with eating what birds eat. Eating worms isn't what gives birds the ability to fly. Plenty of birds fly and don't even eat worms.

Dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X