Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More blackout?

Comment

• DNS still works, but the site is down.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• redstate.com resolves just fine from here

Comment

• Thanks. Appreciate the info.

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          redstate.com resolves just fine from here
          Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          DNS still works, but the site is down.

Comment

• They want to impeach trump
            They are so outraged at the capitol building incident, yet…they seem to have forgotten what they have been preaching for the last few years.

Here is a modest collection of top Democrat representatives calling for violence in America.

On a side note, I discovered that the email system that we use at work is now blocking the word, trump, in the body of the message. TDS is real with people.
            Last edited by line-em-up; 01-13-2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Except the Settlers came here to escape oppression and were willing to fight to the death for freedom. 90% of Americans now don't have the same fortitude and will do whatever they are told as long as you don't take away their pacifiers.
              The assholes bring their oppression with them, if they came here to assimilate and enjoy the fruits here instead of trying to change shit so that it's the same as where they came from it would be ok. Other than the increased traffic...

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              You mean taxation without representation? That didn't work so well when the Brits did it...
              Then they can stay their asses in the state they've already fucked up.

It's the same shit as the foreigners that come to the US to make a better life and then run around touting how proud they are of the shithole they came from and trying to recreate the old ways here.

If you fled your country/state for whatever reason, don't try to recreate that where you fled to, it's pretty fucking simple.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Comment

• As someone pointed out, they didn't have to do anything to Omar to make her look criminal.

Comment

• Comment

• Conservative = potential terrorist = no fly list = no guns allowed

Comment

• I read that AR15.com was deplatformed by Go Daddy on Monday. I have web hosting, email hosting, and over 150 domains with Go Daddy. I've reached out to Epik (who I also have a few domains with) to see if they have the same position.

I see the site is up, any idea who's hosting it now?
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Peter Navarro claimed that his third report on how Democratic operatives "stole" the election from President Trump has "the most up-to-date statistical 'receipts'" regarding the alleged plot.However, the report, released on Thursday, less than a week before President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, cites evidence as recent as Dec. 22, all of which was included in his

Last edited by line-em-up; 01-14-2021, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• infographic needs sources.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                              I read that AR15.com was deplatformed by Go Daddy on Monday. I have web hosting, email hosting, and over 150 domains with Go Daddy. I've reached out to Epik (who I also have a few domains with) to see if they have the same position.

I see the site is up, any idea who's hosting it now?
                              Epik is hosting them now, they have a thread about it on the forum (now that it works).
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                Epik is hosting them now, they have a thread about it on the forum (now that it works).
                                Yes. Here is the who is. I watched it change from godaddy to epik live on whois.

Comment

Working...
                                X