Rip Chuck Yeager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Chuck Yeager

Chuck Yeager was of the U.S. Air Force's most decorated test pilots and was portrayed in the movie 'The Right Stuff.'

just saw the news. Godspeed, pilot.

Comment

this bites. What an American bas ass! Blue skys Sir!

Comment

he's had an amazing life! i heard he was a real asshole though but he had the right stuff

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          he's had an amazing life! i heard he was a real asshole though but he had the right stuff
          I think people that are highly motivated, goal driven, perfectionists can sometimes come off as total assholes. Not sure if that's the case with Yeager but he accomplished more in the first half of his life than many others could do in multiple lifetimes.

Comment

Originally posted by article
            Yeager married 45-year-old Victoria Scott D’Angelo in 2003.
            Dude was 80 years old and married a 45 year old.

Comment

RIP total bad ass.

And a 100% man needs some young tail to keep up with him. You don't some old ass wife telling you to take it easy, "you might break my hip" bullshit!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I wonder where they're going to find a coffin large enough to fit his balls in.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Stay hard, Chuck!

Comment

Working...
                  X