Is it wrong ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
    hopefully i'll be dead and gone before that is the norm.
    i'd rather go back to a flathead than to an electric motor .
    I think we all agree with you...hopefully

Comment

EV West sells a lot of conversion kits

They also sell complete Tesla drive units but they aren't cheap.

Comment

hopefully i'll be dead and gone before that is the norm.
        i'd rather go back to a flathead than to an electric motor .
        Spoken like a man that’s never driven a Tesla. It’s amazing man, and possibly faster than anything you’ve ever driven on the road.

Comment

white zombie was one of the first electric bracket cars. cool idea and way ahead of it's time . hot rodding will be lost soon. it has been bastardized so bad it will become a lost art . too expensive for younger guys to get into .

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Spoken like a man that’s never driven a Tesla. It’s amazing man, and possibly faster than anything you’ve ever driven on the road.
            not likely but even if it ran 3's i would not be interested . just like jet cars do nothing for me. when you've left wheels up at 8k come back and tell me about the car that goes HMMMMMM .

Comment

not likely but even if it ran 3's i would not be interested . just like jet cars do nothing for me. when you've left wheels up at 8k come back and tell me about the car that goes HMMMMMM .
              Agreed. Part of the excitement is the noise.

Jay Leno was correct....daily an EV so you can have plenty of gas for your hot rods on weekends.

I'd daily an EV but until a manufacture makes one that isn't so damn ugly.....I'll drive my old beater that gets over 20 mpg and I don't mind parking it anywhere.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                My buddy has some type of old Lotus that is so lightweight you can lift the tire off of the ground by pulling up on the wheelwell and we have been discussing a Tesla Driveline swap into it. It sounds like a fun project to me but other than stealing a Tesla we don't know where we're going to get the Driveline from.
                you cant steal a tesla
                WH

Comment

A buddy of mine has a Model X. I actually rode in it yesterday for the first time. I didn't expect to like it at first, but it was pretty cool. Plenty of power, and all kinds of neat gadgetry. The windshield and doors were a trip.

Anyway, sounds like a cool idea.

Comment

Electric C4 Corvette in California

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-pictures.html

Comment

There is nothing wrong with pissing off the purists.

Comment

Been bullshiting with a buddy on throwing the tesla driveline in a 914 porsche. Should be fun if we did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          you cant steal a tesla
                          My God you have no imagination. Have you ever heard of a trailer, a car dolly, a wrecker, someone pulling an insurance scam and parting one out? I'm pretty sure you can buy a thinking cap on Amazon even one for your tiny head. Get one and put it on before you start typing again.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Actually theres a TON of Tesla motor's on eBay.

Comment

sounds cool until you see the 20k price tag for batteries .

Comment

sounds cool until you see the 20k price tag for batteries .
                                The normal battery pack from them uses 3500 18650 cells of above average quality so the 20k price is a bargain for what you get if that is really the price.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X