No announcement yet.

Cowboys at Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s put into perspective for real.... the Cowboys are so awful the Redskins are still in playoff contention.

Comment

Uggggg...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Reposting my quote from week 2 thread, because I tried to tell you folks, but you all said I was wrong. It's been the same shit all season. I've posted something along these lines damn near every week. This team is one of the worst football teams I've ever seen. They are fundamentally bad at football. Every aspect.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Eli threw for 300+. Barkley rushed for 120. Engram had 11 catches for 116. Dallas had no answer for any of the above, nor for Shepherd. Drill down in to the numbers and it looks even worse. Damn near 11 yards per carry?

The only reason this game wasn’t closer is because NY was terrible on 3rd down (2-11), and they turned the ball over twice. I will give defense credit for that, but, this defense is supposed to be a force. They need to do better.

Perhaps you didn’t notice how bad the defense was, with the offense firing on all cylinders.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

As bad as Philly is playing there’s a solid chance Dallas still makes playoffs.. no team in the East deserves it though..

Dallas will get smoked by either wild card team though
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Cowboys are in a weak division they are sandbagging. It’s a strong possibility. These are professionals I assure you they all know how to win. Never count a professional club out totally they will surprise you. How much did that loss really hurt Dallas?

Comment

And Maher is cut!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                And Maher is cut!
                Hot damn, we're going to the Superbowl!

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  Hot damn, we're going to the Superbowl!
                  They already bought tickets???
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    They already bought tickets???

Comment

Added some rocket to the WR should be interesting.

Comment

Welp we made the Bears look elite as we will do for the Rams!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                        X