No announcement yet.

1310 The Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened with Junior? Hope it was nothing serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
      What happened with Junior? Hope it was nothing serious.
      There are only two possible reasons for his absence:

1. Explosive diarrhea
      2. He is interviewing for a national gig

I say #1
      2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• I don't listen all day like I used to, but every time this thread gets updated, I expect it to be a Norm death announcement. Is that bad?

Comment

• I now have the Ticket Drop APP on my phone, can't wait to fire some off during my next conference call.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            I now have the Ticket Drop APP on my phone, can't wait to fire some off during my next conference call.
            Ha! All the sales guys I work with listen, and it's Ticket drop galore all day, every day. Some use the drop app, but most just make references. Good times.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              I don't listen all day like I used to, but every time this thread gets updated, I expect it to be a Norm death announcement. Is that bad?
              I kind of expect it too. I think its just about time for him to hang it up. It sounds like he can't even be mobile half the time. The other guys are carrying his bags for him, having to stay on the first floor of hotels, etc.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Ha! All the sales guys I work with listen, and it's Ticket drop galore all day, every day. Some use the drop app, but most just make references. Good times.
              I wish my wife listened. It would make all my references so much more fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                I now have the Ticket Drop APP on my phone, can't wait to fire some off during my next conference call.
                Needs to add corby electrocution.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                  Needs to add corby electrocution.
                  I haven't even checked to see if they've added the Norm moaning/Donnie scream/laugh.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    I still have yet to meet you. I actually plan on hanging around after my" fight. We'll have to get together
                    I was back behind the ring with Corby and a couple of other buddies last year, but didn't want to bother you or break your concentration before the fight. Afterward I turned around to say something to you, but you were gone. I'm planning on meeting 1 of my buddies and Corby beforehand and will try to grab you and introduce myself. I'm a fat fugger with a long goatee and my name is Dewey.

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    I use it all the time when I'm on calls or playing Xbox games. I actually played the "fart and fall down" drop once as an excuse to get off a call. I played it and told the person I wasn't sure what happened and that I needed to hangup and check. LOL! I've been a P1 since 1997, and even with all the changes, I still love it.

Comment

• P1 since day 1 here. Also a member of the P1CR. I used to have lunch with the guys back in 97-99 at the Rincon down the street from the old studio. I worked with Pablo (Bryant Russell) from Time Wasters.

Bragging montage off.

Comment

• Well I sent an email in before the fights had been finalized and ultimately ended up deciding to remove myself. I really did want to fight. But it isn't worth risking injuring myself 2 weeks before I ship for basic.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Show some stones baylor!!

Comment

• Mike Rhyner has retired... the founder of The Ticket after 25 years.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              Mike Rhyner has retired... the founder of The Ticket after 25 years.

...just for reference.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I couldnt believe this. Wish there was a farewell episode but I'm certain he will pop in from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                                X