X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s the internet’s im not writing a book! Who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      All the wrong "your" usage in this thread is no way to pay respects to this man.
      Talk text typing will be the end of grammar.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Talk text typing will be the end of grammar.
        So you have a smart phone, know how to use talk to text, yet you can’t post a photo on the internet to prove you ain’t bullshitting us? Hmmm..
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          So you have a smart phone, know how to use talk to text, yet you can’t post a photo on the internet to prove you ain’t bullshitting us? Hmmm..
          Welcome to 2 years ago when I did start posting things that could be proven with a photo.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta
            Actual video of the crash is on Youtube now...it was definitely mechanical failure..what a horrible way to die.
            A video of the crash happening or of the crash site? I ask because I can't find a video of the crash.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-26-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen
              Dayum!! Well at least it probably was a quick death
              Except for the whole spiraling out of control, knowing you're about to die part.

Comment

That isn't the real video. That is an old video from the Middle East if I remember correctly.

Comment

Well at least he isn't an asshole anymore!

Comment

Gotta love the internet and how fast fake shit goes viral..I had no idea..it looked legit.

Comment

Don't be re+posting fake news here fellas, a quick search shows his Helo was custom painted. That and it's been reported that there was heavy fog and a low ceiling of clouds.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sad news since his daughter was on board and other people were killed. R.I.P
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

It is looking like ATC told the pilot that he was too low for them to follow him consistently on radar and they saw them hit while going 176mph. I suspect they kept going briefly and thet is where the reports of the helo sounding odd are coming from.

Comment

I don't care for the guy. I don't know if he really raped that chick. What I do know, is that the whole thing is sad though, because of the loss of life, especially given the kids, and the other couple who had other kids that now have no parents. That, and I hope when I die I'm remembered for the good, and not the bad. By all accounts, he is an excellent father, and was making a positive impact on the world with his work with the WNBA, his daughter's team, etc.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              It is looking like ATC told the pilot that he was too low for them to follow him consistently on radar and they saw them hit while going 176mph
                              Confirmed here, with ATC audio and tracking: https://news.sky.com/story/kobe-brya...crash-11919114

Top speed of that helicopter is 178. They were basically maxed speed, way too low, and all in conditions bad enough that LAPD and sheriffs office had grounded their helicopters that morning.

Comment

Best eye witness testimonial ever:

Comment

Working...
                                X