No announcement yet.

Anybody want a Belgian Malinois?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forwarding to my in-laws. They're on 30 acres east of Centerville and have been thinking about another dog. Might be a really good fit for all.

Comment

MIL wants to know what you named him. Can't have a dog with a retarded name.

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
      If anyone is interested here’s my number 254-315-100Four
      If you get a random text from a 903 number it's probably her. She'll tell you Matt sent her.
      Last edited by Strychnine; 06-25-2020, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        MIL wants to know what you named him. Can't have a dog with a retarded name.

If you get a random text from a 903 number it's probably her. She'll tell you Matt sent her.
        <==== 903 number.... hmmm

Comment

God please no dick pics!

Previous owner named him Ronnie so we kept it.

Comment

He looks like a Ronnie. I wish I could have taken him, I absolutely love that breed.

Comment

I like the way this is heading.

Keep us updated.

Comment

Nothing like a pet owner who gets a dog and then abdicates responsibility because it's not what they were looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                  Nothing like a pet owner who gets a dog and then abdicates responsibility because it's not what they were looking for.
                  Oh save your virtue signaling. Peoples situations change all of the time, it's not like he instead is leaving it on the side of the road like some asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Oh save your virtue signaling. Peoples situations change all of the time, it's not like he instead is leaving it on the side of the road like some asshole.
                    This! Maligators are whole different level of active dog. And it’s not even close.

Comment

My buddy has a psychotic maligator. He watched my big dog once and they thought they were going to kill each other at first. Best friends now and when they see each other it is world war three for two hours or so but they are having a blast. Even taught his dog to swim now.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                        This! Maligators are whole different level of active dog. And it’s not even close.
                        They are. I do believe a lot of people get dogs without enough research. I actually got offered a sibling of my Aussie because the owners couldn't handle.

Comment

It warms my heart knowing there are still assholes here, thanks GE!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Maybe people should think about all possible aspects of getting pets before jumping in and doing so. Heck, if we don't like the kids we get, let's sell them too!

Comment

Did this pup ever find a home?

Comment

I'm turning this into a free dog thread

My in-laws have land near Centerville, and they found this guy yesterday looking scared as hell at a highway intersection out in the country. Looks like some asshole just dumped him there. They opened the truck door and he jumped right in, got in a lap, and curled up tight.

He's a lab, vet says ~3 months old. They were already taking another dog to the vet so they got this guy round 1 of de-worm shots, but they can't keep him forever.

Anyone need want a lab? They said he's sweet as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X