No announcement yet.

Ammo prices are absolutely insane right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not doing any goose hunting with this 10ga.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      I’m a Gen Xer thanks.
      Then your old ass shouldn't be so sensitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Not doing any goose hunting with this 10ga
        Nice blunderbuss. What model is that? I used to have the same one in 12ga as a kid with I believe a fixed modified choke. There was a buffer/slap plate between the hammer and firing pin supposedly were notorious for breaking.

Comment

• IIRC it's an H&R
          G'Day Mate

Comment

• I was able to get 300 rounds of 380 from SGA for 66 cents/round. Not the best price but better than what the stores are selling it for, IF the have it!
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Was in academy yesterday, they had quite a few pistols and rifles for sale and they had a decent stock of ammo

Comment

• Academy in Rockwall has tons of .223, 7.62, .308, and for some reason a shit ton of .38spcl.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• Yup, I've been seeing lots of ammo for sale in Academy and decent price, iirc I picked up 9mm 50ct for $17.99 per.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• 5.56 had been on a slow and steady decline. I made my mind up when the price per round for the stuff that I like has dropped below .50 per shipped I was going to jump on at least 2k more rounds to buffer my coffers. It was almost there about 3 months back and clueless joe said something that made it spike a bit. Last week it got down to .49 per before ship and I said screw it made the order. Came out to $528 per thou shipped. It seems to be holding steady around this price. I think what we are seeing right now is close to the new norm. Either way, buy it while its available even if its not the "good ole days" pricing. The next time they start in on guns again you will wish you had. Just remember that anything common was fetching around $1 per not long ago....

Comment

Working...
                    X