No announcement yet.

Pistol Upper - Good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went ahead and ordered it. Will post up pictures when I get it.

Does anybody know if Jeff transferred the lowers from our last group buy as rifles or as the more general term (forgot what it was) where I can use one for a pistol? I will ask him if nobody knows.
    Last edited by slow06; 08-28-2014, 10:09 AM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
      I went ahead and ordered it. Will post up pictures when I get it.

Does anybody know if Jeff transferred the lowers from our last group buy as rifles or as the more general term (forgot what it was) where I can use one for a pistol? I will ask him if nobody knows.
      Mine were all "general" transfers (I too, am unsure of the proper twrm), without any request to do so. You should be good to go
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have a pair of 7.5" sbr's. I really like to shoot them both and hardly touch my 16" barrel rifles anymore. They have proven to be plenty accurate within reasonable distances as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          I have a pair of 7.5" sbr's. I really like to shoot them both and hardly touch my 16" barrel rifles anymore. They have proven to be plenty accurate within reasonable distances as well.
          I enjoy mine so much, I had thought about selling the 16" to cover the SBR and Suppressor
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            Mine were all "general" transfers (I too, am unsure of the proper twrm), without any request to do so. You should be good to go
            4473 checkbox is 'Other Firearm (frame, receiver, etc.)'
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
            X