America's Top 30 most armed Counties. Texas full of slackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elPolloLoco View Post
    My guess would be that those are pretty low population counties in pretty rural areas where almost everyone hunts.
    I guarantee this to be the case in Ouachita Parish..

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    Maybe people in Texas are smart enough not to fill out a survey questionnaire about how many guns they own.
    I guarantee this to not be the case in Ouachita Parish..

Comment

I know damn well there isnt a house in my town that doesnt have two guns. One for deer and a shotgun.

Comment

I have a bunch of relatives in Ouachita parish, Louisiana. I can attest to their affection for guns.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I filled out the survey honestly, it just happened to be right after my tragic boating accident where they were all lost.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I filled out the survey honestly, it just happened to be right after my tragic boating accident where they were all lost.
            Geez that happened to you also? God we have bad luck.....oh wait...can I say the word "god" on here? Hope I didn't offend anyone

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I have a bunch of relatives in Ouachita parish, Louisiana. I can attest to their affection for guns.
              Yea, my uncle has a MASSIVE safe full of arms and ammo. I'm the black sheep of the family with only one firearm (I need a bigger safe)

Comment

Working...
              X